The public sector Medical colleges in Sindh require all candidates to appear in an admission test commonly known as the Medical Colleges Admission Test (MCAT). This test is usually held in September / October. The MCAT score counts significantly towards the admission as each student’s total score is prepared with a 50% weightage to the test score and 50% to the FSc result.
Format for the MCAT is given below,
- Biology 30 mcqs
- Physics 30 mcqs
- Chemistry 30 mcqs
- English 10 mcqs
Total MCQs = 100
Time allotted = 1 hour
All the questions are from the current syllabus of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi.
The colleges covered through Sindh MCAT are:
• Dow Medical College, Karachi (DMC-DUHS)
• Sind Medical College, Karachi (SMC-DUHS)
• Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro (LUMHS)
• Peoples Medical College, Nawab Shah (PMC)
• Chandka Medical College, Larkana (CMC)
• Sardar Ghulam Muhammad Mhar Khan Medical College, Sukkur (SGMC)
PakPrep.com mock tests fully simulate the Sindh MCAT to give you the exam practice in the similar environment. After you complete the test, you shall get your ranking as you stand amongst the total number of students who have taken that test. You should not miss it.
We strongly ecommend reading the “How to Prepare” section of our website by clicking the link http://pakprep.com/how-to-prepare.aspx