Higher Education Commission (HEC) announced scholarships for undergraduate students of “FATA” and “Baluchistan” in all disciplines. HEC invites applications form the students having Domicile certificate of Baluchistan and FATA for undergraduate scholarships in Private and public sector universities.
- Candidate must have Domicile certificate of FATA & Baluchistan.
- Students completed fsc (12) with minimum 60% marks in FA/FSC/I.com/ICS/DAE are eligible to apply.
- Maximum age limit is 22 year till 26th August
- Candidates already having HEC scholarship are not eligible to apply for it.
- Candidate must completed its required academic qualification before deadline.
Scholarships Program Covers:
- HEC scholarship covers tuition fee and all other charges including hostel charges up to 60,000 per semester.
- Stipend of Rs:6,000 will be awarded to students per month
- Allowance of Rs: 5000 per Annum will be awarded for books
- Allowance of Rs: 5000 per Annum will be awarded for traveling
- Allowance of Rs: 10,000 will be awarded for initial settlement.
- HEC Scholarships will be awarded on the bases of merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Students will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and Academic record
- The scholarship will be distributed between the students of Baluchistan & FATA on 50-50 ratio.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to submit application in hard form. Application form can be downloaded from bellow mentioned link. Completely filled application form should be send at Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, and Islamabad. For further details you can also visit following offices:
Please visit our Headquarters in Islamabad or regional centers in Quetta & Peshawar for assistance respectively.
Incomplete Application Forms will not be entertained.