Pakistan Army has announced the registration dates for Commissioned Officers through Army Medical (AM Cadet) Course. This is opportunity to join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer through Medical branch. Registration has started from 5th of June 2017 and will last till 4th of July 2017. AM Cadet Test for Commissioned Officer would be based on MCQs type test, which includes Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English test. Pakprep.com provide more than 15000+ fully explained MCQ’s and MOCK test for AMC and all other medical colleges. You can start your test preparation today by using Pakprep.com. Register Here for free!!!!. Here are further details on how to apply.
Eligibility Conditions for Army Medical Cadet (AM Cadet):
Age – 17 – 21 years on 1st November 2017
Gender – Male.
Marital Status – Unmarried.
Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Height- 5’- 4” (162.5 cm).
Weight- As per body Mass
FSc (Pre Medical) – with minimum 65% marks or A level pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Candidates having domiciles of Baluchistan, Sindh (Tharparkar, Omar kot) Northern Area, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley) and FATA can apply if they have 65% in Pre-Medical.
- Candidates applying for admission as Medical Cadet (For Army only) in any of the medical college mentioned bellow;
Army Medical College Rawalpindi
CHM Lahore Medical College
Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences
CHM Multan Medical College
Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences
CHM Institute of Medical Sciences Bahawalpur
- Candidates appearing as Medical Cadet must appear/registered in any fresh provincial entry test as eligible UHS, ETEA, MCAT, NUMS, AJ&K etc.
- Candidate must mentioned the name of college in which he/she appearing for.
The appearing for Army Medical Cadet Candidates must qualify the following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 Km run 9 Minutes.
(2) Push Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes.
(3) Sit Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes.
(4) Chin Ups 3 repetition in 2 Minutes.
(5) Ditch Crossing 7’. 4” x 7’. 4” with a depth of 4 feet.
To Apply for Army Medical Cadet Click here