National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) announced admission dates for Army Medical College (AMC) Rawalpindi. Admissions are open for MBBS and BDS programs. Students willing to apply in Army medical college for MBBS and BDS admission on Open merit or Foreign/Self Finance seats can apply if the fulfil eligibility criteria. Students can get application form and prospectus from NUMS University from 11th September 2017. Last date for online submission of application is 1st October 2017, no applications will be entertained after due date. First merit list will be displayed on 16th October 2017. www.pakprep.com provide complete preparation material for Medical colleges admissions. Here are the details about how to apply for Army Medical College (AMC).
Eligibility Criteria for Open Merit Seats:
- Minimum 60% marks in FSC (Pre-Medical) or equivalent
- Admission in AMC are based on open merit from all across Pakistan, including Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
- It is mandatory to apply for open merit seats for candidates who have applied to W&R Dte, GHQ Rawalpindi, for selection as paying cadets.
- Final selection of students on open merit will be based on aggregate marks. Students can calculate their aggregates as follow;
Matric or Equivalent – 10%
HSSC or Equivalent – 40%
NUMS Entry Test – 50%
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign/Self Finance Seats:
- “Foreign National” holding Foreign Passport
- “Dual Nationality Holders” means a Pakistani citizen holding both Pakistani and Foreign nationality with proff.
- “Overseas Pakistani” any person holding Pakistani passport/NIC card or any other official document providing proof of his/her Nationality and is stationed abroad.
- Final selection of students on Foreign/ Self Finance seats will be based on aggregate marks. Students can calculate their aggregates as follow;
“O” Level – 10%
“A” Level – 40%
SAT-II or MCAT Score – 50% (minimum score of 550 marks in each of the three subjects of which two have to be Biology and Chemistry or MCAT with minimum aggregate score of 24).
How to Apply For AMC:
National University of medical Sciences (NUMS) Prospectus for admission in Army medical College (AMC) is available at NUMS university for Rs: 3000/-. Students outside Rawalpindi can get NUMS prospectus through TCC (courier) on the requested address on payment of prospectus fee Rs: 3000/- (Prospects + Application process fee + Courier Charges) to courier representative. Students can order prospectus online by Clicking Here.
Foreign/Overseas/Self Finance students who ate stationed abroad will deposit online Prospectus/ Application process fee of Rs: 3000/- in NUMS account. After sending payment student have to send proof of payment to email@example.com. To request prospectus online Clickhere. Softcopy of prospectus and ARN (Application Registration Number) will be sent on desired email.
Habib Bank Limited Kashir Road Branch, Rawalpindi
After getting prospectus students have to visit www.numspak.edu.pk and click on admission page and use unique Application Registration Number (ARN) available in the prospectus to fill online application form for admission to AMC College. Once you submitted application than you are not allowed to make any change.
After submitting application form students are required to get pint of filled form and send printed hard copy along with attested photocopies of Matric/FSC, O/A level (Equivalency from IBCC) to NUMS. Here is the address where you have to send your application form and all other required document before 1st October.
NUMS Secretariat, The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt, Pakistan through TCS prepaid envelop provided with prospectus.