In Prime Minister’s (PM) Laptops Scheme more than 200,000 laptops will be distributed amongst the brilliant students all across Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir. There are many universities whom students are eligible to apply for PM laptop scheme 2017. However there is a certain eligibility requirements to apply for PM Laptop scheme. Only those students can apply for Prime Minister’s Laptops scheme who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Prime Minister’s (PM) Laptops scheme was initially launched in 2013-14 with a target of distributing 200,000 laptops amongst the talented students who performed extra ordinary in their academics and studying in Pakistan and AJ&K. Main aim of PM Laptop scheme is to boost the education standards in Pakistan. www.pakprep.com offers complete course work for the preparation of all top ranked Medical Colleges and Engineering universities. Pakprep.com have for than 15000+ MCQ’s with answers and solution for the preparation of ETEA Engineering, MCAT, MDCAT, ECAT, NET, GIKI, PIEAS, FAST, AMC, NUMS, FMDC, PAF, Army and all other major universities of Pakistan. To start your preparation for Medical and Engineering Universities Click Here. Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister’s (PM) Laptops Scheme 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2017:
- Candidate must have a valid CNIC/ B-Form number.
- Must be valid student as of closing date for application submission i.e. September 30, 2017.
- Students enrolled till last date i.e November 15, 2017 but not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:
|S. No.||Program||Duration (Max.)||Enrollment after|
|1.||PhD||5 years||June 30, 2012|
|2.||MS/ MPhil||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|3.||MBA 1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5||1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5 years||Dec. 31, 2015/ Dec. 31, 2014/ Dec. 31, 2013|
|4.||Masters (16 year education)||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|5.||Bachelors||4/ 5 years||June 30, 2013/ June 30, 2012|
|6.||Diploma of Associate Engineering||3 Years||June 30, 2014|
|7.||BA/ BFSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
|8.||FA/ FSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
- Candidates enrolled in colleges located in FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory Region
- Students studying in public sector Universities/ Colleges/ Degree Awarding Institutes recognized by HEC.
- Candidates enrolled in PhD/ MS/ MPhil or equivalent to 18 year program.
- Candidates enrolled in 1 or 2-year Master’s degree program (morning and evening) both can apply.
- Candidates enrolled in 4-year or 5-year Bachelor degree program.
- Candidates studying as distant learner in Virtual University of Pakistan or Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Candidates studying in government degree or postgraduate colleges of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- Students of degree colleges of other provinces may be covered from respective provincial arrangements (if any)
- Candidate’s eligibility and enrolment status mentioned above shall be determined on the day of distribution of laptops at the HEI.
- Criteria for Candidates enrolled in distance learning program at VU and AIOU, and candidates of polytechnic institutes of Pakistan and AJK shall be defined in coordination with respective universities/ boards and will be updated accordingly.
- Candidates who already taken laptop are eligible for this.