UHS application process is going to start from 10th November 2017 till 17th November 2017 for admission in Public sector medical colleges of Punjab for MBBS and BD. Application form and prospects will be available from 10th November 2017 and last date to submit application form is 17th November 2017. Registration for Hafiz-e-Quran will start from 10th November to 12th November 2017. UHS first merit list will be displayed on 29th November 2017.Camdidate appeared in UHS MCAT re-conduct test and having 83.4% aggregate can submit application form. www.pakprep.com provide complete preparation material for the preparation for Medical, Engineering, NTS, Army, NAVY and PAF. We have more than 15000+ fully explained MCQ’s which help students to get good marks in entry test. Here is the details for UHS application and prospectus.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab and ICT and having 83.4% aggregate can apply for open merit seats.
- Candidates applying on Disable, under develop Districts, Cholistan and children of overseas Pakistani/ Dual National seats can apply even if they have less than 83.4 % aggregate. 83.4 aggregate is not applicable on them, thhey can apply if they fulfill basic eligibility criteria given in UHS prospectus.
- Candidates having 83.4 percent aggregate can also apply for 14 MBBS seats available for Punjab domicile holders in medical colleges of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, KPK and Balochistan.
- Candidates having aggregate less than 83.4 are not eligible to apply.
- Try Sample Physics MCQ’s for NUST
- Try Sample Biology MCQ’s for MDCAT
- Try Sample Chemistry MCQ’s for NUMS
How to Apply for Admission:
Eligible candidates need to bring all education documents and attested copies to get prospectus. Candidates can get prospectus and application form from the following institutes.
University of Health Science, Lahore
Nishtar Medical University, Multan
Rawalpindi Medical University, Rawalpindi