Aga Khan Medical College is one of the best Medical college of Pakistan. AKU focuses on your conceptual understanding rather than your ability to memorize facts and figures. This is a two week residential programme which does not have a tuition fee. The University will pay for boarding and lodging. The programme offers rigorous, intellectually stimulating and developmental co-curricular activities. There will be opportunities:
- To enhance literacy skills.
- To improve critical reasoning skills.
- To understand the need for research and spend time in the AKU laboratories with highly qualified University faculty.
- For career guidance to help you choose the ‘right’ career; to meet successful professionals and listen to their stories.
- To learn First Aid.
- To learn to swim and participate in sports.
- To participate in discussions on current affairs.
- To go into low-income areas and understand how you as an individual can make a difference in their lives.
- To tour historical sites in Karachi and Interior Sindh, depending on the security situation.
Selection will be based on academic merit, with special consideration given to candidates from under-privileged area’s of the country. Pakprep.com provides complete preparation material for Medical college test. For your preparation Click here.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
You may apply:
If you have achieved at least 80% in the SSC examination in the national system of education or the Aga Khan University Examination Board
Will be completing your HSSC exams in the national system of education or through the Aga Khan University Examination Board in 2019.
You are studying in the pre-medical group (studying biology, chemistry and physics).
LAST DATE TO APPLY:
Last date to apply for scholarship is March 15 2018.
NOTE: Selection will be based on academic merit, with special consideration given to candidates from under-privileged area’s of the country. Click here for application form: