GIKI admissions are based strictly on merit of the entry test. Details of admission test format can be found here. However, in order to be eligible for admission at GIKI the candidates will need to have one of several qualifications by using at least 60% total marks or comparative grade. Candidates have to secure at minimum 60% marks or comparative grade (C) in Mathematics and Physics.
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- A-levels (Sophisticated Level General Certificate of Education and learning) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or over grade Mathematics and Physics) and 7 O-levels.
- American or Canadian Substantial Institution Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus) Physics and Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma along with Mathematics (with calculus), Physics and Chemistry.
- B. Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.
- 3 year polytechnic diploma, in the similar discipline as faculty sent applications for, from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) acquiring finished Additional Mathematics with at least 60% marks in the subject.
Eligibility conditions for the Foreign are the similar as for any candidates coming from Pakistan. They’ll on the other hand, get Scholastic Aptitude Examination (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC) in area of GIKI Admission examination. Candidates should select just one base for his or her admission i.e. admission examination or SAT-II, an choice when worked out can’t be transformed. Applicants submitting 2 distinct applications on 2 distinct bases for admission are may be disqualified.