Admission for MBBS and BDS in the International Islamic Medical College (IIMC) is based on the entry test score and marks in the FSc and Matric or equivalent exams. Details on admissions for IIMC MBBS are as follows:
- Entry test of Provincial authority acceptable & mandatory.
Admissions is based on the weightage: (Weight age as per PM&DC rules)
- Matric or equivalent 10.00%
- Intermediate or equivalent 40.00%
- Entry test 37.50%
- Aptitude test/Interview 12.50%
- SAT II score minimum 550 (for foreign students only).
- TOEFL or IELT score 500 and 5.5 respectively or NUML certificate.
- Verified Hafiz Quran and NCC credit as per Government rules.
Minimum Academic Requirements:
- F.Sc or IBCC equivalence 60%.
- Foreign education system (e.g. A Level) three science subjects out of which two must be Biology and Chemistry with 60% marks in each and it should have the equivalence from IBCC.
Criteria for Overseas (Foreign) Self Finance seats:
- Entry test or SAT II is mandatory.
- Pakistani National having passed equivalent examination from a foreign system (such as A Levels).
- Foreigners and Pakistanis of dual Nationality irrespective of place of premedical study.
- Pakistani students studied abroad and examined by Pakistani Board abroad (Federal Board examinations in other countries).
For further details refer to the university website http://www.riphah.edu.pk/faculties/medical-sciences