Career in Pakistan Air Force as a GD pilot is one of most sought after professions in Pakistan. PAF GD pilots are trained in the PAF academy Risalpur. There is a stringent selection criteria that includes a GD Pilot academic etest in English and Physics.
- Age: 16 – 22 Years
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Marital Status: Un-married
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches
- Training period: 4 years (2 years as aviation cadet and 2 years as pilot officer)
Education Qualifications: At least 60% marks or equivalent in one of the following
- FSc (Pre-engineering/Pre-medical/ICT)
- A levels with Physics and Maths or Biology
- FSc with Physics and any two subjects (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Biology)
- First step is to apply.
- Only short listed candidate would be called for ISSB.
- Intelligence test followed by an academic etest. Academic e-test has MCQs in Physics and English.
- This is followed by medical test and test/interview by ISSB board and a flying aptitude test.
How Pakprep.com would help:
Pakprep.com has a complete selection of physics and English MCQs from the FSc syllabus. We would recommend you to practice easy and medium level MCQS of Physics and all MCQs from our English database. Pakprep.com MCQs cover all Physics Chapters that are included in the PAF GD Pilot academic test. You can prepare only through Pakprep.com and would not need any other resource. Register Today and try for Free.
You can test some sample MCQs without registering over here.
PAF GD Pilot Test Physics MCQs