Candidate interested in the permanent commission in Pakistan Army as technical cadet must appear in an entry test that is based on FSc syllabus. The academic test is MCQs based with questions from physics, chemistry and mathematics and English. Pakprep.com is the best online source to prepare for the Pakistan Army Technical Cadet academic test. It has more than 10,000 solved MCQs which have been arranged topic and difficulty wise for Physics, Maths, Chemistry and English. Here are the eligibility conditions to apply for the permanent commission in Pakistan Army Engineering as technical cadet.
Non Academic Eligibility Conditions:
- Age: 17 – 21 years on 1st September 2015 (relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limit)
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height: 5″- 4′ (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
Academic Eligibility Conditions:
- Education: FSc (Pre Engineering) – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences with minimum 65% marks or
- “O” level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and “A” level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences in Grade A-C.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as “O” level and “A” level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared / are appearing in FSc Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the institution. However, such candidates must submit their FSc Part-II roll no and name of Education Board along with photocopy of roll no slip to GHQ, PA Directorate (PA-3b), Rawalpindi. FSc final result cards / mark sheets must be submitted within one week of the announcement of FSc Board results, otherwise candidates will not be considered in final merit.
- Candidates who have passed FSc in Computer Sciences can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
- intelligence / Academic Tests. Candidates declared successful in intelligence test, will undergo academic test, based on multiple choice questions (MCQs) from English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences (Only for CS students). Candidates declared successful in academic tests, will undergo physical tests at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests. Candidates must qualify following physical test.
Pakprep.com may help you in preparing for your academic test as it had full set of English MCQs, Physics MCQs, Mathematics MCQs and Chemistry MCQs as per the requirement of the technical cadet academic test. Register Today and try for Free.
You can test some sample MCQs without registering over here.