Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS) is the leading engineering university in Pakistan. Its campus is located in Islamabad. Any student seeking to get admission in PIEAS must clear the entry test. PIEAS entrance test has two main parts. Part A has a total of 50 MCQs and part B also has 50 MCQs. Part (A) contains general questions, this part must be attempted by all candidates whereas Part (B) contains questions from subjects. Only Subject paper is relevant to the candidate academic background may be attempted by the candidate. The maximum time allowed is 3 hours. In 2015, 16 of Pakprep.com members got admission in PIEAS. Pakprep.com is the best source to prepare for PIEAs Entrance test 2016. Register here for free to prepare online for PIEAS entrance test 2016.
Follow the following instructions for PIEAS Entry Test
- Check that the question paper given to you contains fifty (50) questions in Part (A) and fifty (50) questions in the subject paper in Part (B).
- Check that you have one-page printed answer sheet.
- Do not bend, roll or fold the printed answer sheet.
- You have to write your Roll no., Name, Exam city and signature in the spaces provided on the page and also on the answer sheet.
- There are FOUR choices (i.e. A, B, C, and D) for each question. Fill the correct choice with a fine tip black marker or ball point only. Erasing is not allowed.
- Do not overwrite or fill more than one choice for a single question.
- For rough work do not use answer sheet, you can use your question paper for rough work.
- Each correct answer will carry three marks. Please note that one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- You have to qualify both Part A and Part B to secure your admission. Therefore, you are recommended to attempt maximum questions from each part.
- Put your pens down as soon as you hear “Stop Writing”, otherwise your paper may be cancelled.
- When test is finished place your answer sheet inside the question paper and return both to the exam staff.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in examination Hall strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Bring your own calculator and all necessary things. Borrowing calculator is not allowed.
- If you found using any unfair means you will be disqualified right away.