Joining Pakistan Army is a dream of every young student. Pakistan Army is offering regular commission for MBBS, BDS doctors. Pakprep.com is the best online source to prepare for the Pakistan Army ISSB test. It has more than 15,000 solved MCQs which have been arranged topic and difficulty wise for Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Verbal & Nonverbal. Register today for free and start preparation http://pakprep.com/account/register.aspx.
Here are the requirements and eligibility conditions to apply for the regular commission in Pakistan Army as GDMOs and Dental Surgeon Doctors.
TYPE’s OF COMMISSION:
- Regular Commission in the Army Medical Corps as Captain GDMOs (Male/Female)
- Commission in Army Medical Corps as Captain Dental Surgeon (Female)
Qualification and Age Requirement:
Candidate applying for regular commission as Captain GDMOs (Male/Female) doctors in Pakistan Army must have MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) having completed minimum one year house job in an institution recognized by PM&DC.
Candidate applying for regular commission as Captain BDS (Female) doctors in Pakistan Army must have BDS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) having completed minimum one year house job in an institution recognized by PM&DC.
Age limit for commission as Captain Doctors GDMOs and Dental surgeons is 28 years.
Following Candidates are ineligible to Apply:-
- Candidates who are already screened out twice by ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, AHQ Selection Boards for any type of commission in the Armed Forces.
- Those Candidates who are rejected for Junior Cadet Course/ Pakistan Military Academy Long Course/Graduate Course/Officers Training School (OTS) Short Course/Equivalent of Pakistan Navy or Pakistan Air Force Courses.
- Those Candidate who are rejected once by ISSB for PMA/OTS/Junior Cadet Academy or equivalent Naval/PAF courses and once rejected for Direct Short Service commission entry, will not be eligible for third chance. Candidates twice rejected for Direct Short Service Commission are also ineligible to apply.
- Candidates who are declared medically unfit by an appeal Medical Board of Army, PAF and Navy.
- Candidates have to apply for online registration, professional written and intelligence tests for GDMOs/in AMC/ADC will be held at Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- Selected candidate will be called for personality test and Army Selection and Recruitment centers.
- Names of successful candidates who passed personality test will be displayed at respective Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) on the given date.
- Final selection will be made on overall performance at GHQ.
Finally selected candidates will have to sign a bond of minimum 5 years to serve Army. The applicability of bond will start on successful completion of military training at PMA Kakul/Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI) Rawalpindi.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
Finally selected candidates go through 22 weeks basic military training at PMA, Kakul/AFPGMI, Rawalpindi.
GRANT OF COMMISSION
After completing basic military training candidates are granted commission in Pakistan army as Captain.
Government servants will have to apply through proper channel if they fall within the age limit.