How to Join Pakistan Army after MBBS & BDS as Commissioned Officers

Joining Pakistan Army is a dream of every young student. Pakistan Army is offering regular commission for MBBS, BDS doctors. Pakprep.com is the best online source to prepare for the Pakistan Army ISSB test. It has more than 15,000 solved MCQs which have been arranged topic and difficulty wise for Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Verbal & Nonverbal. Register today for free and start preparation http://pakprep.com/account/register.aspx.
Here are the requirements and eligibility conditions to apply for the regular commission in Pakistan Army as GDMOs and Dental Surgeon Doctors.

TYPE’s OF COMMISSION:

• Regular Commission in the Army Medical Corps as Captain GDMOs (Male/Female)
  • Commission in Army Medical Corps as Captain Dental Surgeon (Female)

Qualification and Age Requirement:
Candidate applying for regular commission as Captain GDMOs (Male/Female) doctors in Pakistan Army must have MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) having completed minimum one year house job in an institution recognized by PM&DC.
Candidate applying for regular commission as Captain BDS (Female) doctors in Pakistan Army must have BDS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) having completed minimum one year house job in an institution recognized by PM&DC.
Age limit for commission as Captain Doctors GDMOs and Dental surgeons is 28 years.
Following Candidates are ineligible to Apply:-

• Candidates who are already screened out twice by ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, AHQ Selection Boards for any type of commission in the Armed Forces.
  • Those Candidates who are rejected for Junior Cadet Course/ Pakistan Military Academy Long Course/Graduate Course/Officers Training School (OTS) Short Course/Equivalent of Pakistan Navy or Pakistan Air Force Courses.
  • Those Candidate who are rejected once by ISSB for PMA/OTS/Junior Cadet Academy or equivalent Naval/PAF courses and once rejected for Direct Short Service commission entry, will not be eligible for third chance. Candidates twice rejected for Direct Short Service Commission are also ineligible to apply.
  • Candidates who are declared medically unfit by an appeal Medical Board of Army, PAF and Navy.

SELECTION PROCEDURE

• Candidates have to apply for online registration, professional written and intelligence tests for GDMOs/in AMC/ADC will be held at Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
  • Selected candidate will be called for personality test and Army Selection and Recruitment centers.
  • Names of successful candidates who passed personality test will be displayed at respective Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) on the given date.
  • Final selection will be made on overall performance at GHQ.

Army

BOND
Finally selected candidates will have to sign a bond of minimum 5 years to serve Army. The applicability of bond will start on successful completion of military training at PMA Kakul/Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute (AFPGMI) Rawalpindi.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
Finally selected candidates go through 22 weeks basic military training at PMA, Kakul/AFPGMI, Rawalpindi.
GRANT OF COMMISSION
After completing basic military training candidates are granted commission in Pakistan army as Captain.
Government servants will have to apply through proper channel if they fall within the age limit.

122 thoughts on “How to Join Pakistan Army after MBBS & BDS as Commissioned Officers

1. Iqra

I have done bds and 1 year house job now I want to join Pakistan Army as a Dentist please kindly help me. I need information.

2. abrar ali

Sir plz guide me….
    i rejistered in the application but they rejected me due to low % in Fsc …but i was unaware about the hope certificate but i want to join pak army as a doctor….so is there any way that i may apply once again….

3. M.umer farooq

I’ve been rejected once for AMC then I applied for PMA long course I got my letter for ISSB but i couldn’t appeared for ISSB test currently I’m studying medicine and would like to apply in ARMY as Medical officer after completion of my mbbs
    Would I be eligible for another chance to apply for army?

Dear Umer:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Yes you can apply in Army After completing your MBBS.

4. Dr Butt

Aoa … I hav completed my BDS and my House job … And doin job from then … I want to apply as a dentist in army please guide me and help me for this… How i can gt to kno…

Dear Butt:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Yes you can apply in Army After completing your MBBS/BDS. Application dates are not announced yet.

5. Ifra khan

AoA..I Am 25 year old n ive completed my Bds And house job.but I am married can I still Apply for service to my county?

Dear Ifra:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Yes you can apply for it. Please visit Pak Army website for more information. We are currently dealing with FSC students who are going to apply for Medical and Engineering Universities.

Dear Mahanoor:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Currently we are dealing with FSC level entry test preparation. Please follow the bellow mentioned link to get full details about joining Pakarmy as Commissioned officer.

Dear Ali:

6. M.Naseem

Asalam-o-laikum! There have been a lot of rumours about this thing that Pak army has stopped taking female dentists through short service commission.Can you please confirm this news?

Dear Naseem:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Currently we are dealing with undergraduate students, please check all details regarding Short services commission from “www.joinpakarmy.pk”.

7. Hamna irtaza

I’m final year student of MBBS but i want to do house job in army as an army doctr so whats the process plz guide me

Dear Hamna:
      Please check with the army hospital where you want to do house job they will guide your regarding the process.

Dear Bakhtiar:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Please follow the bellow mentioned links to get more details. “www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk”.

8. ASHNA

I’m in 5th year MBBS last semester. I want to do house job in ARMY HOSPITAL as an army doctor is it possible? if it is possible then what is the process? please kindly guide me i”ll be thankful to you.

Dear Ashna:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. From which medical college you are doing your MBBS. It is possible you have to visit hospital of your area or where you want to do house job. For more details you can call us at 0335-5833265.

9. Fasiha asghar

Asalam o alaikum , my name is fasiha asghar n I am a medical student (MBBs) …. After doing my MBBs can I apply in Pak army not as a doctor but I wants to continue as neurologist ….. I am asking is there any link between neurologist n pak army???!

Dear Fasiha:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Yes after completing your house job and MBBS you can apply for ARMY Doctor, however you can also apply for Army after you specialization.

Dear Sabeen:
          We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. Currently there are no vacancies for females in Pakistan Army. When ever they announce we will upload it om Pakprep. For more details you can call us at 0335-5833265.

10. Ayesha

Dear Ayesha:
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. There is no official announcement from Pakistan army. For more details you can call us at 0335-5833265.

11. Ahmed

Asalam-o-Alaikum
    I have completed DDS but i dont have one year internship. Am i Eligible to apply there?
    Thankyou

Dear Ahmed:
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprpe.com. House job is must for joining as commissioned officer. Please check details on Pakarmy website.

12. Assad

Salam
    My wife done BDS from Demontmorency College of Dentistry
    Than 1 year housejob in punjab dental hospital
    But she is Disable of one leg because of polio
    can she apply
    and is there any disability quota?

13. Fatima

Aoa

14. Naima khan bangash

A/a sir
    I have done BDs and housejob will be completed in end of november 2016 and i want to join Pak army as dentist .kindly guide me plz

15. Rabia

Aoa are there any recruitment programs that allow you to join pak army immediately after MBBS .As pak Navy has such recruitment scheme that allow you to join navy while you’re doing your MBBS and you become part of their services immediately after your Mbbs.
    Also the link you provided won’t open.

Dear Rabia:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Please visit Pak Army website all information is given there regarding joining Pak Army after MBBS.

16. hina arshad

hi i m hina giving my final year prof this year,want to join pak army after that, plz tell me the site nd date for online admissions this yr, tell me the procedure plz

17. Sajjad MAlik

Sir , I Want Ask About Bond. There’s Written that you will serve Pak Army For 7 Years. Is It Right That After 7 Years . WE Will Retired Or Will released From Pak Army? We Can not Join Pak Army For 60 years?

Dear Sajjad:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. You can continue its depend upon your Bond. 7 years are the minimum time in which you have to serve in Pakistan Army you can not leave them before 7 years even if you want to leave. However after 7 years there will be a option for you to continue with Pak Army or leave it.

Dear Asad:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Currently we are dealing with FSC base admission. You can find them from any good book shop.
      Team pakprep

18. Amna

Aoa i have completed my mbbs how can i jooi army now ?? Do i have to give the test befire house job or after housejob ???

Dear Amna:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. To apply in Army as MBBS doctor you need to complete your house job first. Please follow the bellow mentioned link to get more details.

19. Saad Saifullah

Hello i am a bds student of 3rd year and want to apply for Army right away. I am 21 year old male student can i apply, reason of my question is that the website mentioned only female students must apply.

Dear Saad:
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. This course is for those who already completed their MBBS and house job as well. If you need any further information please check on “www.joinpaf.gov.pk”.
      Team pakprep

20. ayaz ali

Sir i want know that i have done MBBs and house Job is is not complete yet can I apply in gdmos course now in army…

21. maria hashmi

I have applied for gdmo, I have completed my house job. My exam is on 2 feb.. Please guide me about test. It’s of two hours.

22. Ayesha

Hi
    I fulfil all the requirements but my height is 5,1
    Can by any means i join pakistan army medical on commission??

Dear Minahil:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. GDMO test will consist of written test from Subjects and also Intelligence and personality based Mcq’s type test.

Dear Rabia:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakrpep.com. GDMO test will be consist of Intelligence, Quantitative and also subjective MCQ’s. Please follow the bellow mentioned link for your preparation of MCAT. For more details you can call us at 0335-5833265.
      Team pakprep

23. Noman Fareed

A.o.A sir..
    Sir actually i’ve appeared for AMC in 2016 but in interview i was rejected due to low marks…
    Now i’m going to improve my F.Sc result..so please tell me improvers can apply or not..??

Dear Nouman:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Yes you can apply until to fulfill all requirement like age, marks etc. Please follow the bellow mentioned link for your preparation.
      More than 200 Successful Students in 2016

24. Palwasha

I am a student of final year MBBS and want to join Pak army before my housejob kindly guide me about procedure and dates of applying??

Dear Palwasha:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. You can join Pakistan Army as GDMO, however one year house job is required. Please login to http://www.pakarmy.gov.pk to get more details.

25. Dr.Rohail khan

I completed my mbbs as well as part a and b (fcps) specilazation in cardic surgeory. What is the procedure to join pak army and what is rank for specialist in pak army..plz inform me

Dear Rohail:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. They are offering rank of major for specialists. please follow the bellow mentioned with site to check requirements and other details.

26. sanaullah

Sir, i had applied for pMA long course after fsc and not recomended, thn recently after MBBs applied for GDMO through SSRC, and not selected, can i apply next time?

Dear Sanaullah:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. If you didn’t availed your 3 ISSB changes than you can apply, for more details visit any nearest Army selection center to confirm.

27. saira ashraf

mein FS.C part 2 pre medical ki student hoon. mein ne MAY mein part 2 ke exams deny hain. us k baad mein chahti hon k armed force join karon OR army k through study karon. please guide and help me. please do not disheart me. i will be very thankful to you sir.

Dear Saira:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. You can apply for GDP as well as in Army Medical college through NUMS. Please follow the bellow mentioned links to get detailed information about PAF GDP and NUMS test. For more details you can call us at 0335-5833265.

28. Rimsha Ashfaq

Hello,
    I appreciate good work you are doing. I have a query if I can join Pak army after clearing FCPS 1, will my part 1 be considered and I can get into part 2 training right after joining army? or Is there any other process for that?

Dear Rimsha:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Please visit “www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk” to get more details regarding this.

29. iqra faraz

assalam o alikum i want to join army after my mbbs but i have that they dont let us to do our specialization and i height is 4.11 is there any chance ?

30. Sara

A.O.A!sir I wanna know that i am a student of bds 3rd year…i am 30 years old due to delayed start my studies after matriculation because of my mothers swear accident….my marks are 72 percent in the first and second year..without any supply…i really wanna become an army dr and also my mother want this…..is there possibility for me to become an army dr after bds…is yes ,,,then what could be the criteria …kindly inform me in detail…with thanks

Dear Sara:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Yes you can apply after completing BDS and house job. However age limit is 28. Please follow the bellow mentioned link for more details.

31. Arooj Fatima

Sir I have completed my BDS and one year housejob. I want to know about the date of entry test? And is it possible to join army after bds?

32. Rimsha

I want to know about undergraduates how to apply as paying cadets.. as we are studying in other med colleges n we r offered by Army team to join it in 4th year, i want to join it in 3rd year.. let me know the procedure?

33. Laila

Sir plz tell me these whole above mentioned procedure are also for private bds students as i hv done private bds and now i want to join pakistan army so plz guide me about procedure …

Dear Laila:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. You can join Pak army if your BDS is complete and also you have done with one year house Job. However dates are also not announced. Please follow the bellow mentioned link to get more details.

Dear Momina:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. BDS and one year house job is required however its depend on that they intake girls as GDDO or not. Last course of General Duty dental officer was only for Male candidates. So wait for next advertisement.

Dear Uswa:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Yes you can become doctor and also you can get admission in Army medical College through NUMS. Please follow the bellow mentioned links for your preparation.

34. Hadia Mohsin

Hi sir is it necessary to be a Dentist if u want to join army. If my subject is food and nutrition r some other … Will I not get place in army . Can you guide me through it

35. Muhammad Saifullah

Hi. I am doing final year BDS. As there is female category mentioned for applying in army as dental surgeon, can male dental surgeons apply. Plz don’t refer me to the link.. reply me here either yes or no.

1. Dr.Muhammad

A.o.A Sir, I have done my MBBS and now im doing my masters in surgery ,can i join army with exemption of housejob ?If i can then wht would be rank ?thankkyou

36. HOORULAIN

AOA … AS IAM DONE WITH MY DENTISTRY AND DOING HOUSEJOB, WHAT MATERIAL DO YOU SUGGEST TO STUDY OR FROM WHERE SHOULD I ? ..KINDLY REPLY ASAP .

Dear Hoorulain:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. You can get relevant books for preparation from market. Please check books at any good books shop.

37. Samia Rajput

I want to join airforce or pak army as dentist.I have completed my Housejob..Now tell me the requirements and details of the procedure….when will be the enrolment start?

38. Hammad ullah

Sir I am in final year of Doctor of physiotherapy (DPT). AFTER completing my degree can I apply in Pak Army as a therapist. Kindly tell me the process of applying in Pak Army!!! Thanx

39. Izhar muhammad

I am not recomend by issb once for pma lc. now i want to join army! is it will be better to join it after mbbs/bds or now through pma lc or amc

40. Tayyaba

why can’t i apply as m cadet rather than through short service commision…i’ve heard through ssc it is difficult to get promoted..is it true?

41. ashfaq azim

dear sir i have been recently selected in pak army as a GDDO my training is due and will be started soon in amc centre abottabad. the thing that concerns me is if i have a wife who is a dentist so will she get an edge because of me to join pak army

Hello,
      Good to hear about you. Please contact us at 03355833265 so we can talk in details.
      Regards.

42. Hareem Zafar Pasha

Hello, I’m in my final year of BDS, I want to do housejob from amc Rawalpindi.
    Can you please guide me the procedure.
    Thank you.

43. Aiman

Hello,
    I have heard that females can’t apply in pak army after BDS pls tell me if this is true and if not can u tell me the requirements because I want to apply.

44. Paras Mir

Asalam Alikum!
    I’m in 2nd year BDS. Can I apply for ISSB during my studies or it’s necessary to complete degree first?

45. Javeria

sir…i am in 4th year Mbbs.. can i join pak army???n plz give me detaails about our personality test??does eyesight and height matters in pak army to join as a doctor??plz give me details i will thankfull to u

Dear Javeria
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. Yes you can apply for that, regular commission as Captain GDMOs (Male/Female) doctors in Pakistan Army must have MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) having completed minimum one year house job in an institution recognized by PM&DC. Minimum height required is 5.2. Please visit below mentioned link to prepare for any entry test;

46. ashar

asalam o alikum …plz giveme details about wrtten test ,personality test( which type of things matter their)and also about medical test

Dear Ashar
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep. Written test is basically intelligence test consisting verbal and non verbal MCQ’s, you can prepare for that from pakprep.com. In interview they will check your personality main thing is you should not try to mold your personality and stay natural, another important point for interview is that always speak truth. For medical test in initial they will check your height, weight, chest etc. To start your preparation for intelligence test please visit below mentioned link;

47. kiran

Asalam Alikum!
    i have done my BDS.I have completed my Housejob recently. i want to join pakistan army so plz guide me about procedure.how can i apply?

Dear Kiran
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. You have to apply through internet or physically visiting nearest selection center. First step is intelligence test after that they will call you for medical test which is you academic test. After that GHQ will call you for an interview, if you passed interview medical examination will be done at nearest CMH. Once all these are done final selection will be made by GHQ on candidates overall performance. To prepare for intelligence test please visit below mentioned link;