Join Pakistan Army as Captain/ Major Doctor

Pakistan Army has announced the test dates to join through Short Services Commission.  This is the opportunity to join Pakistan Army as Captain/ Major Doctor through short services commission. Registrations will be starting from 25th December 2015 and will last till 29th January 2016. Test for short service commission would be based on MCQs type test. You can start your test preparation today using Pakprep.com. Register Here for free!!!!Here are further details on how to apply.
Start your Short Service Commission test preparation using Pakprep.com. For further details please see the advertisement.

Pakistan Army

30 thoughts on “Join Pakistan Army as Captain/ Major Doctor

1. Dr noor ul Sabah bughio

I want to join pak army as a dental officer I have done my BDS and 1 year house job in2016 ..kindly guide me how to apply or any vacancies available for the dentist plz give some detail thank you.

1. Pakprep.com Admin Post author

Dear Noor:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Pakistan Army didn’t announced its short services commission course yet. You can apply for it when announced.
      Regards
      Team Pakprep

1. Pakprep.com Admin Post author

Dear Muzna:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. You can check advestisment and all other details from “www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
      Regards
      Team Pakprpe

1. Pakprep.com Admin Post author

Dear Maria:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. You can apply after completing your MBBS & one year hope job.
      Regards
      Team Pakprep

2. Sundas

Asalamualikum..i want to know about the jobs for dental surgeon in pak army this year or next .kindly inform if they are announcing shirt commision this year..thanku

3. Dr. Mehak Mussawar

Aoa. kindly guide the following
    1- when is test / recruitment going to be held in 2017
    2- Criteria for Dental Surgeons (RDS BDS)

1. Pakprep.com Admin Post author

Dear Mehak:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Dates for May-2017 entry is over now they are taking test for GDMO post. Please keep following joinpakarmy.gov.pk for next course.
      Regards
      Team Pakprep

4. dr hafsa

plz give me info about the next session after may … after how many months they take the next test .. I have done bds n housejob also

5. Mubasher zeb

Salam I wanna know after mbbs the army test wheathe r contain physic bio chem English mcqs?. Or based on medical knowledge?

6. ammara

Asslamoalaikum ..i am doing mbbs i want to be army doctor whats the height required and eyesight criteria
    And i want to apply for army during mbbs…

7. Muhammad Saifullah

I m doing my final year BDS. Can I apply in pak army as a dental surgeon after completing my BDS?

8. Hira zahid

Aoa …i want to join pak army as a doctor after mbbs i want to know how to apply nd the last date of regesteration ??? Plz help