There are total 19 public sector medical colleges in Punjab and to get admission in medical colleges of Punjab students have to appear in Medical Colleges Admission Test (MCAT). Punjab MCAT contains total of 220 MCQs from the selected topics of Punjab Text Book Board Syllabus for FSc. Subjects included in MCAT are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Pakprep.com provides complete coursework for the preparation of MCAT entry test. Eligibility criteria for MCAT as follow;
- Students of FSC part II (Pre-Medical) are eligible to appear in MCAT.
- 60% marks in FSC/ A level
- A level students required are required to submit equivalency certificate issued by Inter-board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Students having domicile of Punjab, Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Azad Jammu Kashmir and Province of Gilgit-Bsltistan are eligible to appear in MCAT test.
- If you do not have Domicile of above mentioned area you are not eligible to sit in MCAT entry test.
- There is no age limit to apply for MCAT test.