List of Private and Public Sector Medical Colleges of Sindh recognized by PMDC

Sindh has nine (9) public sector medical colleges and fourteen (14) private sector medical colleges that are recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). Entry test for public sector medical colleges is conducted through Sindh MCAT, which is very competitive. As the seats are very limited in Sindh public and private medical colleges, so candidates have to prepare well to get good score in Sindh MCAT. Pakprep.com provides complete preparation work for Sindh Medical Colleges Test. For your preparation Click here. Here is the complete list of PMDC recognized government and private medical colleges along with the number of seats in each college.

Pakprep

Name of Medical College Number of MBBS Seats Website
Chandka Medical College, Larkana. Under revision www.cmc.edu.pk
Dow Medical College, Karachi. 350 www.dmc.edu.pk
Sindh Medical College, Karachi. 350 www.sindhhealth.gov.pk
Karachi Medical & Dental College, Karachi. 250 www.kmdc.edu.pk
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. 350 www.lumhs.edu.pk
Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women, Benazirabad/Nawabshah. 250 www.pmcg.edu.pk
Dow International Medical College, Karachi. 150 www.duhs.edu.pk
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical College, Lyari, Karachi. 100
Ghulam Mohammad Maher Medical College, Sukkur. 100

Sindh MCAT Test Pattern :
Total MCQs = 100
Time Allowed = 1 hour

• ​Biology     30 mcqs
  • ​Physics     30 mcqs
  • ​Chemistry 30 mcqs
  • ​English     10 mcqs

Sindh MCAT questions are from the current syllabus of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi.

List of Private Medical Colleges of Sindh:

Name of Medical College Number of Seats Website
The Aga Khan Universitry Medical College, Karachi 100 www.aku.edu
Baqai Medical College, Karachi 100 www.baqai.edu.pk
Hamdard College of Medicine & Dentistry, Karachi 100 www.hamdard.edu
Jinnah Medical & Dental College, Karachi 100 www.jmc.edu.pk
Sir Syed College of Medical Secience for Girls, Karachi 100 www.sscms.edu.pk
Ziauddin Medical College, Karachi 150 www.zmu.edu.pk
Muhammad Medical College, Mirpurkhas 100 www.mmc.edu.pk
Liaquat National Medical College, Karachi 100 www.lnh.edu.pk
Bahria University Medical & Dental College, Karachi 150 www.bahria.edu.pk
Al- Tibri Medical College, Karachi 100 www.isra.edu.pk
Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry, Karachi 100 www.lcmd.edu.pk
United Medical & Dental College, Karachi 100
Faculty of Medicine & Allied Medical Science/ Isra University, Hyderabad 100 www.isra.edu.pk
Indus Medical College, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sindh 100

Pakprep.com

28 thoughts on “List of Private and Public Sector Medical Colleges of Sindh recognized by PMDC

Dear Burhan:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Please explain your question is detail so that we can guide you. Where you want to get admission, your FSC marks.
      Team Pakprep

1. Mubashir Ahmad khan

I want to study mbbs in Pakistan my FSC marks 74% any chances in any medical college in Pakistan please guide me or text me in this number 03119597135

Dear Mubashir:
      We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. To get admission in Government medical colleges you need to apply in provincial test of your province. To get admission in private medical colleges you need to contact directly to the private medical college in which you are interest.
      Team Pakprep

2. talha shabbir

I want to get admission in private medical college in Sindh. I am from Punjab. My marks in entry test are low. Can I get admission with donation?

Dear Talha,
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com All the medical admissions are closed in Pakistan. Keep following our blogs for the latest updates.
      Regards,
      Team Pakprep.com

3. Rameen Ahmed

I’m from Punjab and I want to get admission in Public medical colleges in Sindh. How can I get my Sindh domicile? Please guide me its procedure.

Dear Ahmed
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. If you are from punjab you cannot apply for Sindh MCAT that is only for punjab. But you can apply in private sector or FMDC and NUMS. to start your preparation today please visit Pakprep.com.

Team Pakprep

4. Sanaurrahman

My Name is sanaurrahman from kpk. I have 81% in FAc now I want to study mbbs in sindh medical college. Is there any chance for me?????

Dear Sna

We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Unfortunately there are no seats for KPK in Sindh MCAT.
      For more details you can call us at 0335-5833265

Team Pakprpe.com

Dear Maryam:

We appreciate you interest in using Pakprep.com. For MCAT Sindh only sindh domicile holder can apply but for private collages yes you can when they open for their own tests.

Team Pakprep

5. muhammad sohail iqbal

i want to get admission in mbbs in sindh.i am from punjab.what is the procedure for getting admission in sindh.

Dear Sohail:

We appreciate your interest in using pakprep.com. Only Sindh domicile holders can apply for MDCAT Sindh, but after this private collages will conduct their own tests you can apply for that.
      For further details you can call our helpline at 0335-5833265.

Team Pakprep

6. farheen zahra

i wanna get admission in public sector medical colleges of sindh i m frm punjab how can i get admission nd domicle of sindh?

Dear Zahra
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com
      If you have Punjab domicile you cannot apply for Sindh.

Team Pakprep

7. Muhammad Kamil

I want admission in any private medical college of sindh . I am from punjab and my entry test numbers are less .

Dear Kamil
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. We can not be sure regarding merit in private sector, but you can apply for Sindh colleges through jinnah Sinad Medical University. Please visit their website there is an online application form for private medical colleges, fill it properly and send it to JSMU. This year admission in all private Sindh medical and dental colleges admissions are processed through JSMU.

Team Pakprep

8. Wajiha hashmi

I want to get admission in MBBS
    I m fromPunjab
    I haven’t done MCAT this year I m hoping for next year
    My fsc marks are 81.27
    Please guide me

Dear Wajiha
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. Yes you can apply for MBBS and your marks in FSc are also good. But competition is very high and you need to work very hard for entry test. You can prepare from pakprep.com we have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers, MOCK test and smart analytics. These all features of pakprep.com will help you in preparing for your entry test. Please visit below mentioned link to prepare from pakprep.com;

Team Pakprep

Dear Saira
      we appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. Please ask your question in detail so that we can answer accordingly. Are you willing to try from other provenience?

Team Pakprep

9. KHALID basheer

Im living in punjab but due to accident, I didn’t take mdcat, but I passed nts for admission in jsmu, now I’m able to get admission in private sector of sindh for mbbs

Dear Khaild
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. According to regulations MDCAT test is compulsory for admission in any public or private medical college. But in your case please contact concerned university directly to extract exact information. You can prepare for any medical or engineering entry test from pakprep.com;

Team Pakprep

10. Muhammad Ehsan Elahi

I want to do mbbs in baqai my aggregate is 73.36 I appeared in provincial test and nums also how can i get admission in baqai my name also come Jsmu merit list for private colleges of Karachi now what is next that i do to get admission in baqai

Dear Ehsan
      We appreciate your interest in using Pakprep.com. If your name is in merit list next step is to submit fee. You need to submit fee before last date other wise your seat will be given to next eligible candidate. So please check with your concerned university and submit your fee. To prepare for any medical and engineering entry test please visit below mentioned link;

Team Pakprep