PAF started their operations on 14 Aug 1947. Their main purpose is to provide aerial support to armed forces and they have proven themselves in their field. Aeronautical engineering is a very important field in PAF and they need very intelligent and motivated personals for this job. Aeronautical engineers are basically responsible for designing and building of aircrafts. It is believed that their test is most difficult in Pakistan Air Force after GDP and you need great skills and practice if you want to clear it. Pakprep.com can help you with that. We provide you the vast range of MCQ’s from all subjects and from all topics. You can also monitor your performance by using our record system and can compare yourself with others. To start your preparation click here.
Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineering:
- Age: 16 – 22 Years
- Nationality: Male/ female Citizen only Pakistan
- Marital Status: Un-married
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches/ 163 cm
- Training period: 3 years
- 100 Intelligence questions time allowed is 40 minutes.
- 50 Physics questions time allowed is 25 minutes.
- 50 English questions time allowed is 25 minutes.
- 50 Mathematics questions time allowed is 25 minutes.
- PAF Aeronautical Engineering Academic Test Physics MCQs
- PAF Aeronautical Engineering Academic Test Maths MCQs