NUMS test will consist of Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English MCQ’s for Army Medical College (AMC), Wah medical college, CMH Lahore, CMH Multan and other affiliated medical colleges. NUMS test contains total 180 MCQ’s. There will be 70 MCQ’s of Biology, 45 MCQ’s of Physics, 45 MCQ’s of Chemistry, and 20 MCQ’s of English. Here are some chemistry MCQ’s with answers and solution for AMC/NUMS test. www.pakprep.com provides complete material for the preparation of AMC and NUMS test. We have more than 15000+ fully explained MCQ’s with solution which help students to get good marks in AMC/NUMS test. To start your preparation Click here.
Topic: Chemical Equilibrium
Which of the following statements is true about Kw?
- Answer A: Value of Kw increases linearly with increase temperature.
- Answer B: Value of Kw decreases linearly with increase temperature.
- Answer C: Value of Kw increases non-linearly with increase temperature.
- Answer D: Value of Kw decreases non-linearly with increase temperature.
- Answer A: Mn
- Answer B: Co
- Answer C: Fe
- Answer D: Zn
Insulin is an important compound of human body and is organometallic of Zn.
Topic: Alkyl Halides
Which of the following solvents is used instead of either in the preparation of Grignard’s regent?
- Answer A: C6H5N(CH3)2
- Answer B: THF
- Answer C: C6H5OCH3
- Answer D: All of the above