National University of Medical Sciences is located in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. It is a very prestigious institute of Pakistan, founded in 2015. Many students appear 8 very well-known universities are affiliated with NUMS which are:
- Army Medical College, Rawalpindi, Punjab
- Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute, Rawalpindi, Punjab
- CMH Lahore Medical College, Lahore, Punjab
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan, Punjab
- Wah Medical College, Wah, Punjab
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta, Baluchistan
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila, Punjab
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi, Sindh
- Cardiac Perfusion Nursing
- Medical Lab Technology
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for AMC/NUMS:
- Students willing to apply for MBBD & BDS admissions in NUMS must have Minimum 60% marks Matric/O level or equivalent.
- Students willing to apply for MBBD & BDS admissions in NUMS must have Minimum 60% marks FSC/A level or equivalent.
- Students having FSc (pre-medical) in FSC part-I and part II result is awaiting they can apply for NUMS entry test, however they have to submit detailed marks sheet at the time of admission.
- Students with O/A level background have to submit equivalence certificate obtained from IBCC.
As many armed forces medical colleges are affiliated with the university, the test is of high caliber and conceptual. The test is undertaken by thousands of students each year and the seats are limited therefore the students need to work really hard in order to get admission in any of the medical colleges. In 2017 NUMS/AMC highest merit was 93.0051. Pakprep.com provides a wide variety of MCQs based tests and past papers that the students can benefit from. You can practice online and get your admission. We have many successful students in 2017, see what our students say about us:http://pakprep.com/testimonials.aspx
There are some practice test for NUMS:
NUMS Test Pattern for MBBS:
- Total Time Allowed: 3 Hours & 30 minutes.
- Total MCQs: 180.