The Armed Forces of Pakistan provides a very good opportunity for those female who want to pursue their carrier as a Nurse and also serve their country by joining the military. So if you are interested in joining, visit the nearest Army Center and Recruitment Center or visit this website for registration: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Pakprep.com provide complete material for the preparation of the AFN’s. You can get all MCQs explained with answers which is very good source of preparation. Please CLICK HERE for free demo.
Below is the all the required details:-
In order to become eligible, the following criterion should be met:
- Education: – Matriculation with 60% or above marks
- FSC pre medical with 50% or above marks
- Age: 17-25 years
- Gender: Female
- Height: minimum 5 feet
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Weight: As per BMI.
Important Dates: 29th June to 30th July.
After the completion of initial test and medical test, interviews will be held GHQ from where final students will be selected.
- Original academic certificate plus 2 sets of attested copies
- Attested copy of Domicile
- Photocopy of CNIC
- 3 attested photographs
- NOC certificate for government employees.
- 100 RS postal order direct to DGPA, GHQ, Rawalpindi
A 4 years course of Nursing at CMH. After the course is completed and passed the graduate nurse becomes a lieutenant Nurse.