Pakistan Army has announced dates for 143 PMA Long Course an opportunity for self-less defenders of our nation. Pakistan Army is considered to be one of the best armies in the world. It’s a wish of every patriotic men of Pakistan to serve his country through Pakistan army because of their honesty, discipline and love for their country. Their recruitment process in divided in two main parts initial and ISSB, they both are further divided into many parts which we will discuss later in this post. Registration dates are open for;
- PMA 143 L/C
- M Cadet
In order to get motivated and intelligent people they have designed their test to check all the abilities of a candidate. Almost more than 50% of people cannot pass intelligence test which includes verbal and no verbal MCQ’s. Pakprep.com can help you with that, we have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation (TO START YOUR PREPARATION TODAY CLICK HERE).
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
Registration 8 Oct 2018 – 11 Nov 2018 (Incl Sat and Sun)
Preliminary Tests 14 Nov 2018 -15 Jan 2019 (Except Sat, Sun and Closed Holidays)
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE
PMA 143 L/C
|1||Intermediate||17-22||Relax able for three months both upper and lower age.|
|2||Graduates(2 years) and serving PN/PAF personnel||17-23|
|3||Graduates with 4 years graduation program (BS/BA(HON)/ BBA / BPA)||17-24|
|4||Serving Army Solders||17-25|
- MARITIAL STATUS
Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Pakistani (if you have any other nationality you have to sacrifice after selection).
- PHYSICAL STANDARDS
- Minimum Height – 4 (162.5cm)
- Weight – As per BMI
- Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
- 55%marks required for those who belongs to special areas which includes Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab.
- 50% marks in FA/FSC for a serving Army soldier.
- A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (cannot request for Appeal Medical Board).
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
PRIMARELY SELECTION PROCEDURE
- INTELLIGENCE TEST
It is the first step for selection in Pak Army, every candidate must pass this test only after that he can move to next step. Intelligence test includes English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
- PHYSICAL TEST
Physical test is second step for selection which includes;
- 6 Km Run – 8 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep.
It is the last phase of primarily selection. Candidates who passed both previous tests are going to be interviewed by AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
After that they will receive a call letter for ISSB from GHQ.