It’s finalized now that NUMS will conduct entry test on behalf of Federal Government of Pakistan for all private and public sector medical colleges in capital city territory, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Bahria University Medical & Dental College Karachi and all affiliated Medical and Dental collages of NUMS.
Pakprep.com provides full preparation material for all medical and dental colleges including NUMS and FMDC tests. We have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation and smart analytics which will keep tracking your performance and help you to identify your weak areas. We also provide past papers of medical colleges and students can conduct MOCK tests which will help them in time management (to start your preparation today CLICK HERE).
SCHEDULE OF TEST
|Online Registration for test starts||Monday 15 Oct 2018|
|Last date for registration||Monday 29 Oct 2018, 3:00 PM|
|Entry test date||Sunday 18 Nov 2018|
|Entry test Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
- Minimum 60% marks are required in FSC pre-medical or equivalent.
- Candidates with O/A level must get equivalent certificate from IBCC.
- All students who wish to take admission in any public or private college of ISB must take this test.
- NUMS MDCAT entry test is also mandatory for AJ&K and GB students who want to take admission in their public medical colleges.
- Foreign national of Pakistan origin can also apply for open merit seats.
HOW TO APPLY
- For NUMS MDCAT 2018 entry test please visit; numspak.edu.pk and click “NUMS MDCAT 2018” to fill application form.
- Application form can be finalized by clicking submit button.
- After successful submission applicant can download NUMS MDCAT 2018 fee challan.
FEE SUBMISSION & ROLL NUMBER RECEIVING PROCESS
- Candidate should deposit Rs 3000/ in any HBL branch and send NUMS copy to NTS at Plot No. 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- NTS will send roll number slips to all eligible candidates and also inform them through SMS and website.
- Candidate are required to bring Original form B or CNIC or Passport along with printed roll number slip which was send to candidate by NTS.
|Punjab||Rawalpindi, Kharian, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Multan, Bahawalpur|
|Sindh||Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur|
|KPK||Abbottabad, Peshawar, DI Khan|
CANDIDATES CAN SELECT ANY CITY WHICH IS MOST CONVENIENT TO THEM.
PATTERN OF NUMS MDCAT ENTRY TEST 2018
- NUMS MDCAT test consist of single question paper divided in 4 sections;
Biology = 70, Chemistry = 45, Physics = 45 and English = 20.
- NUMS MDCAT entry test contains 180 marks and time allowed is 180 mints. There shall be no negative marking.
- Additional details regarding filling answer sheets are available at nts.org.pk.
SELF SCORING SYSTEM
- Candidate will mark answers on colored sheet which will automatically transferred to lower carbonized sheet. Colored sheet will be collected by NTS officials and lower sheet candidate can take with him/her.
- Answer sheet will be displayed on numspak.edu.pk on next working day.
- Candidates would be able to calculate their marks by themselves.
- Official result will be announced as soon as possible on website.
- Candidate must reach their test centers at least one hour prior to the starting time.
- Candidate must bring following documents with him;
- Print copy of admittance card
- Original form B/Passport or CNIC.
- Hard clip board without any written material on it.
- Two Blue ball point pens (Not pencil/ Marker or Pointer).
- Mobile number, E Mail and Mailing address should be correct as any information regarding test will be conveyed using these means.