Admissions are open for all Private Medical & Dental Colleges/Institutes of KPK. According to PMDC MBBS & BDS admission in private medical colleges of KPK is centralized. KPK Government has notified Khyber Medical University (KMU) as admitting university for the admissions. KMU started accepting applications from eligible candidates for admission in following Medical and Dental institutes;
|1.||Al-Razi Medical College, Peshawar|
|2.||Jinnah Medical College, Peshawar|
|3.||Kabir Medical College, Peshawar|
|4.||North West School of Medicine. Peshawar|
|5.||Pak International Medical College, Peshawar|
|6.||Peshawar Medical College, Peshawar|
|7.||Rehman Medical College, Peshawar|
|8.||Women Medical College Abbottabad (Only for Females)|
|1.||Abbottabad International Medical College-Dental Section, Abbottabad|
|2.||Peshawar Medical College-Dental Section, Peshawar|
|3.||Rehman College of Dentistry, Peshawar|
|4.||Sardar Begum Denatl College, Peshawar|
|5.||Women Medical College-Dental Section, Abbottabad (Only for Females)|
Pakprep.com provides full preparation material for all medical and engineering colleges. Pakprep.com have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation, MOCK test, smart analytics and past paper. Smart analytics will keep record for all tests and MOCK test will help you in managing your time in efficient way. To start your preparation for any medical or engineering test visit below mentioned link;
|1.||Availability of Admission form on www.kmu.edu.pk||16-10-2018|
|2.||Last date for submission of Admission forms||28-10-2018|
|4.||Receipt of appeals by disqualified candidates from Hafiz-e-Quran||03-11-2018|
|5.||Display of Provincial Merit List||07-11-2018|
|6.||Submission of Objection/Claims regarding Provincial Merit list||09-11-2018|
|7.||Display of Final Merit List||12-11-2018|
|Provincial/Regional Centralized Entrance Test 2018/MCAT/SAT-II||50%|
- Minimum 60% marks are required in FSc Prep-Medical or equivalent examination having minimum 12 years of education.
- Candidate must have passed, obtaining minimum 60% marks in aggregate in an examination of a course from a foreign college.
- Pakistani students passed from foreign education system (i.e. O level, A level etc.) in Pakistan shall not be eligible for foreign quota seats.
- Overseas students apply for admission in MBBS or BDS in private medical colleges shall have to meet additional eligibility criteria;
- Candidate must have passed English language proficiency test e.g. TOEFL or ILETS with a minimum score of 5.5 or have a certificate by NUML after one year English language course.
- Overseas candidates can also apply if they have passed SAT-II with minimum of 550 marks in each of three subjects.
- No candidate shall be eligible for foreign quota seats until they holds a permanent foreign nationality or dual nationality.
- Candidates who appeared in ETEA/MDCAT/SAT-II (passed with minimum 550 marks in each subject) are eligible.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate who meet the eligibility criteria shall download/print the admission form, admission policy and bank deposit slip available at kmu.edu.pk.
- Candidates are required to deposit Rs 2500/ (for each category of seat) in any branch of MCB bank on prescribed deposit slip as application processing fee on or before the last date.
- The application forms complete in all respects along with original bank deposit slip and required attested documents shall be submitted by hand at KMU from 9 AM to 5 PM seven days a week. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- No form will be accepted through mail/courier.
- Applicant shall give his/her preference in order of priority for the Private Medical/Dental Colleges in the desired field provided in the form which once provided to KMU will stand final.