National University of Medical Sciences NUMS is a Federal Public Sector University established in 2015. Their vision is to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation and cost effective quality healthcare for the people of Pakistan. They have announced admission dates and procedure for Undergraduate Allied Health Sciences BS (Hons) 4 year’s degree programs in following,
- Medical Lab
- Technology (MLT)
- Cardiac Perfusion (CP)
Pakprep.com provides full preparation material for nay medical entry test conducted in Pakistan. Pakprep.com have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation. Another very important feature of Pkaprep.com is smart analytics, which keeps track of all test conducted by you and helps you in identifying you’re those areas where you need to work more. We also have past papers and MOCK tests which helps you in improving time management. To start your preparation for medical entry test visit below mentioned link;
Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute, (AFPGMI) Rawalpindi
- Minimum 50% marks in FSc or equivalent
- Candidates of FSc (MLT) can apply in BS (MLT) only
- Candidates of FSc (Pre-Medical/Equivalent) can apply in both
- All Pakistani Nationals including Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan
|Online registration for Entry Test Starts||Wednesday, 17 Oct 2018|
|Last date for online registration||Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018|
|Entry Test Date||Sunday, 18 Nov 2018|
|Display of first merit list||Monday, 10 Dec 2018|
|Display of second merit list||Tuesday, 18 Dec 2018|
|Commencement of session (AFPGMI, Rawalpindi)||Monday, 7 Jan 2019|
Candidates appearing in NUMS MDCAT test for MBBS/BDS can also apply for both courses by submitting their application along with the result of NUMS MDCAT before 03 Dec 2018.
|For FSc Pre Medical||Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English|
|For FSc (MLT)||English, Hematology & Blood Banking, Elective Anatomy & Micro Techniques, Microbiology & Serology, Chemical Pathology and Clinical Pathology|
- Total number of MCQ’s is 180 and total time allowed is 180 minutes, there shall be no negative marking.
- Additional information regarding filling of answer sheets are available at nts.org.pk
|PUNJAB||Rawalpindi, Kharian, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Multan, Bahawalpur|
|SINDH||Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur|
|KPK||Abbottabad, Peshawar, DI Khan|
HOW TO APPLY
- For NUMS Undergraduate Allied Health Sciences Admission 2018 entry test please visit; numspak.edu.pk and click “Entry Test Link for UG Allied Health Sciences” to fill application form.
- Application form can be finalized by clicking submit button.
- After successful submission applicant can download UG Allied Health Sciences 2018 fee challan.
FEE SUBMISSION & ROLL NUMBER RECEIVING PROCESS
- Candidate should deposit Rs 3000/ in any HBL branch and send NUMS copy to NTS at Plot No. 96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- NTS will send roll number slips to all eligible candidates and also inform them through SMS and website.
- Candidate are required to bring Original form B or CNIC or Passport along with printed roll number slip which was send to candidate by NTS
Metric/Equivalent = 10%
HSSC/Equivalent = 40%
Entry Test = 50%