National University of Science and Technology NUST is top rated engineering university of Pakistan. NUST was founded in 1991 with an aim of providing quality education. NUST grow up dramatically in a very little time period because of their focus and dedication toward their work. NUST provide vast range of undergraduate and Master’s programs for their students. Due to their high standards and quality of education their fee structure is also high and not everyone is able to afford that. Keeping that in mind they started different scholarship programs for needy students. NUST need based scholarship program welcome every student who doesn’t have enough sources to pay the fee, NUST also provides interest free loans and provides facility of paying fee in installments. But in order to get scholarship in NUST candidates must pass their entry test exam, NUST entry test exam is considered to be the toughest engineering test in Pakistan. Every year thousands of students apply to get admission in NUST through NET. Candidates must prepare themselves fully if they want to secure a seat.
Pakprep.com offers all important material related to NUST entry test. Pakprep.com have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with description. Pakprep.com also provides facility of MOCK test to their students, which will benefit them in understanding the situation of paper in a better way and help them in better time management. Smart analytics make it easy for students to identify their week areas, so that they can focus more on them. Our system will also keep a record of all your mistakes so that you can revise them just before test. To start your preparation today with Pakprep.com CLICK HERE.
NEED BASED FINANCIAL AID
Main purpose of need based scholarship is to provide good quality education facility and to make NUST accessible for low or middle income families,
- Financial Aid includes
- Partial or Full academic expenditure for partial or full duration of the studies.
- Interest free loans
- Deposit fee in installments (not applicable to admission / 1st semester dues)
- We will guide you through the financial aid process from application to graduation
- Financial Aid Office is located in H-12 Islamabad.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the online NUST Need Based Financial Aid Application Form (NFAAF)
- NUST Need Based Financial Aid application form collects following information to determine the eligibility for financial aid:
- Parents / guardians’ gross income,
- Number of people (earning hands & Dependents) in the household and
- Cumulative expenses etc.
- Due date to submit NFAAF is the same as that of online admission application form(s). For details please click here.
- Candidates will be required to attach soft copy of supporting documents with NFAAF at the time of submission
Submit supporting Documents (in Hard Form) in FAO upon receiving an email from FAO. Mailing address is as under:
Room No 318, Second Floor, Main office Building, NUST, Sector H-12, Islamabad
Accept your provisional scholarship offer & Deposit Dues to secure admission and scholarship
- Candidates who are provisionally selected for need based scholarship at the time of admission, will receive a financial aid decision (in provisional admission offer letter) in July / August.
- Candidates may accept or decline provisional financial aid offer.
- To secure admission seat and avail scholarship slot, candidates will be required to submit admission dues
- Once dues are submitted, scholarship slot may be transferred to whichever discipline candidate finally opts to join. Candidates may request for transfer of scholarship to other disciplines, in which they are offered admission in subsequent selection lists, by email on email@example.com
- To decline the scholarship offer, candidates are required to send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Deed Of Agreement in Financial Aid Office within the specified time period.