National University of Science and Technology NUST is top rated engineering university of Pakistan. NUST admission procedure through NET is very easy, almost everything is done online we will discuss steps later in this blog. NUST is rapidly growing and providing quality education to their students. NUST was established in 1991, they have many campuses in different cities but their main campus is in Islamabad. NUST NET – I is expected to be conducted in Dec 2018. Entry test conduct in Islamabad is going to be computerized. NUST entry test is one of the hardest engineering test, thousands of students from all over Pakistan apply for this test in order to get admission in top engineering University. Many people will fail due to lack of practice and time management, every single applicant who is willing to secure admission should give his 100%.
Pakprep.com provides full solution for every student who is willing to secure seat in NUST. Pakprep.com have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers, MOCK test and smart analytics. By using our website you have many advantages over other students, our system will show you your performance graph separated chapter wise. MOCK test will help you in managing your time in a better way than the others. Smart analytics will also keep a separate log of all your mistakes so that you can go through them just before entry test and don’t repeat them in paper. To start your preparation today with pakprep.com please CLICK HERE.
- Visit https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pkand get registered by providing valid e-mail address.
- Candidate will be allotted a login ID and password to access the online application form.
- Fill the online form, upload recent passport size photograph (with plain background), and submit the form. Successful submission of form will be confirmed through an e-mail by NUST.
- Re-Login to your account and print Fee Invoice for depositing processing fee from My Account page.
- Candidates can deposit fee with any branch of HBL. Fee deposit will be verified through e-mail within 5 days of payment.
- Candidates of computer based test will have to choose Test Date and Session out of the available options.
- Allocation of Test Date and Session will be made on ‘First Come First Served’ basis.
- Candidates of computer based test will be allocated Roll Number, Test Center, Test Session, Log-in ID and Password.
- For Paper Based Test at Karachi and Quetta in April and July, candidates will be informed through email regarding printing of Admit Card containing exact time and center for Entry Test.
- Candidates are required to print their Admit Cards and bring the same to the Test Center along with original CNIC or a document with Photo ID such as Passport, original Metric / HSSC certificate, etc.
- Candidates can appear more than once to improve their score. Best score will be picked by the system for merit generation.
- Candidates can review their preference of choices after announcement of merit list. No application for change of preferences will be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates will be required to confirm whether they want to stay in the allotted programe or would like to be considered for up-gradation. The seats becoming available as a result of drop-outs will be re-allocated and filled through the up-gradation of candidates who have confirmed their willingness by depositing admission dues in time.
- Candidates failing to deposit admission dues within the given time will not be considered for admission any further.
- Closing merit of session 2017 for different programes will be available on the website for guidance
- Admit Cards will be retained at the Test Centers for further verification.