National University of Medical Sciences NUMS is a Federal Public Sector University established in 2015. Their vision is to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation and cost effective quality healthcare for the people of Pakistan. NUMS has published list of private sector medical and dental colleges accepting NUMS entry test result and documents required for admission.
Pakprep.com provides complete solution for the preparation of any medical or dental entry test. Pakprep.com is equipped with 15000 quality MCQ’s which are solved and also with their explanation. We also provide facility of MOCK test and smart analytics, which help our students to analyze their situation in a better way. We have more than 500 successful students from last year. To start your preparation for any medical college please CLICK HERE.
Private Sector Medical Colleges:
|CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore Cantt||Foundation University Medical College|
|Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta Cantt||Shifa College of Medicine, Islamabad|
|CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan Cantt||Islamabad Medical & Dental College, Islamabad|
|Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt||Yusra Medical and Dental College, Islamabad**|
|HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cantt||Al-Nafees Medical College, Islamabad|
|Karachi Institute of Medical Science, Malir Cantt||Rawal Institute of Health Science, Islamabad*|
|CMH Institute of Medical Science, Bahawalpur Cantt||HBS Medical College, Islamabad|
|CMH Khariyan Medical College, Khariyan Cantt||Mohiuddin Islamic Medical College, Mirpur|
|Bahria University Medical and Dental College, PNS SHIFA KARACHI||Fazaia Medical College, Islambad|
Private Sector Dental Colleges:
|CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore Cantt||Bahria University Medical and Dental College, BNS Shifa Karachi|
|Islamabad Medical and Dental College, Islamabad||Rawal Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad*|
|Islamic International Dental College, Islamabad||Foundation University College of Dentistry, Islamabad|
Mandatory Documents required for Application of Admission:
For Open Merit Seats:
- One (01) attested copy of Matriculation (SSC) Certificate or result card issued by concerned BISE/Equivalence Certificate of O-Level, etc., issued by IBCC.
- One (01) attested copy of HSSC Pre-Medical result card issued by concerned BISE/Equivalence Certificate of A-level /12th Grade, etc, issued by IBCC.
- One (01) attested copy of transcripts of A-Level/12th Grade, etc., (in case of foreign qualification) issued by concerned foreign university/high school/board.
- One (01) attested copy of result card of NUMS MDCAT 2018, or Provincial Admission Test conducted by concerned Provincial Admission Authority in 2018.
- One (01) attested copy of Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- One (01) attested copy of CNIC /B-Form of the candidate.
- One (01) attested copy of CNIC of Father/Guardian.
- One (01) recent color passport size photograph of the candidate
- Original Undertaking on RS.100/- stamp paper (as per template available on NUMS website)
- One (01) attested copy of Hifz-e-Qran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa (only for candidates to be Huffaz-e-Quran.
For Foreign Quota Seats:
- One (01) attested copy of Matriculation (SSC)/Equivalent Certificate issued by IBCC
- One (01) attested copy of HSSC Pre-Medical/12th Grade or Equivalent Certificate issued by IBCC. The candidate must have studied and passed HSSC/12TH Grade. Examination or Equivalent from Pakistan or Foreign country.
- One (01) attested copy of result of local entry test (MDCAT) of current year or foreign SAT 2 examination with minimum 550/800 marks in each of the three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics or a foreign MCAT with minimum score of 500/528, SAT 2/MCAT declared before 10 December, 2016 and after 09 December, 2018, shall not be acceptable for this year’s admissions.
- One (01) attested copy of current valid Pakistani passport OR valid foreign passport.
- One (01) attested copy of valid CNIC/Passport/NIC/NICOP/POC of candidate/Father/Guardian.
- One (01) recent color passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Original stamp paper of 100 rupees with heading of UNDERTAKING (as per template available on NUMS website) duly attested.
- One (01) attested copy of Hifz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa (only for candidates claiming to be Huffaz-e-Quran).
Applicants desirous for admission against any quota/reserved seats of that particular college needs to submit a relevant certificate issued by concerned authority certifying that applicant is eligible against that quota/reserved seat e.g. Domicile certificate, Fathers Employment Certificate, disability certificate, Hifaz-e-Quran certificate etc.