National university of medical sciences (NUMS) was founded in the year 2015. NUMS has announced procedure for admission in private sector medical and dental colleges through NUMS. It is a Federal Public Sector University. The President of Pakistan serves as the Chancellor of the university and Chief of Army Staff as the Vice Chancellor. NUMS provides a wide variety of research oriented opportunities in the fields of Medicine, Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Veterinary Sciences etc. The University might be new and is still growing but it provides the latest and advanced Medical Research. NUMS provide research Led studies by amazing professionals who ensure the work is carried out professionally, in a disciplined environment and that can be internationally recognized and can benefit the country.
Pakprep.com gives you a platform where you can study as well as clear your concepts in a proper way by the given explanations. You can study online 15000+ solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers and MOCK test. To start your preparation today please CLICK HERE.
- The details of distribution of seats of Private Medical & Dental Colleges is available at website www.nums.edu.pk. The candidates are advised to visit website of respective college for further details.
- Determination of merit will be according to PM&DC regulations 2018. Aggregate percentage of merit will be prepared as under:-
- SSC(Matriculation/Equivalent 10%
- Sc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent 40%
- Admission Test 50%
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates are required to visit NUMS Website,www.numspak.edu.pk and click the link*Admissions in Private Sector Medical and Dental Colleges*.
- The candidate is required to register with valid email address. A link will be forwarded to the email address, and on clicking the link, the candidate can set the password.
- The email address will be subsequently used for activation of applicant’s account and further communication.
- After registration you can login to complete your application form. Please submit Online Application before the last date Monday, 17 December 2018, 4:00 PM.
- Applicants are advised to select their preferred Medical and Dental Colleges carefully, once selected order of preference/choice of MBBS/BDS program and Medical/Dental College will not be changed.
- Applicants must sign, against the name of each selected college on the specified places of the form in the “order of preference.
- The application once submitted cannot be changed by the applicant. A help section available in the admission portal, where applicant can request for rectification/edition of mistakes by NUMS Admin.
- The signature of Parent/Guardian in the printed application is mandatory. Any type of cutting or erasing on the application Form will result into rejection of the form.
- Admission processing fee challan will be generated @ Rs. 2000/. Please take the print out of the fee challan which is to be deposited at nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd.
(Country wide) on following Account No details:
Branch:Habib Bank Limited, Kashmir Road Branch, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Hard copies of Application Form along with Fee Deposit Slip and other mandatory documents must be sent through courier/registered mail or by hand, so as to reach NUMS before 19th December2018, on the following address
Admission office, National University of Medical Sciences, NUMS Secretariat, C/o Military Hospital, The Mall, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Admission Schedule Session 2018-19
|Application for Admission Opens||Monday, 03 December 2018|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application for Admission||Monday, 17 December 2018|
|Hifz e Quran Test||Tuesday-Friday 18-21st December 2018|
|Display of 1st Merit List||Friday, 28 December 2018|
|Display of 2nd Merit List||Wednesday-9th January 2019|