National University of Science and Technology NUST is giving quality education since last 30 Years having vision in mind “To evolve NUST into a world class Centre of Excellence among Higher Education Institutions, leading the transformation of Pakistan towards a rapidly developing Knowledge Economy to realize the national objective of a progressive and prosperous country among comity of nations”. NUST offers an extensive range of undergraduate programs for its applicants. NUST undergraduate fee structure is divided into two classes one for national students and second for international students. Like every year thousands of students will apply for this test but due to limited seats competition is going to be very high. So, all those students who are willing to apply for NUST NET-II they should start their preparation today.
Pakprep.com is best online self-preparation system for engineering entry tests. Pakprep.com have 15000+ solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers, MOCK tests and smart analytics. MOCk test simulates of real time test environment for NUST, GIKI, UET and other leading universities. Smart analytics will mentain complete log of your mistakes and help you to improve your performance. We have more than 500 successful students from last year. If you want to secure a seat in your dream university and to start your preparation today with Pakprep.com CLICK HERE.
FEE STRUCTURE OF NATIONAL STUDENTS
|Engineering/IT, Bio Sciences & Natural Sciences||Architecture, Social Sciences & Businesses Studies|
|Admission Processing Fee||35,000||35,000|
- Reading material fee will be charged to undergraduate students of BBA and BS Accounting & Finance @ Rs.4350/year.
- Miscellaneous charges Rs.2700/- per Semester.
Payment of Student Fees:
- At the time of admission students have to pay the admission processing fee, security and full semester fee in advance.
- Invoice/Challan for admission charges along with first semester fee and Provisional Selection Letter will be available on NUST website.
- Tuition fee will be payable on semester basis. Students have to pay their fee in advance before the commencement of semester otherwise they will not be eligible to sit in the class.
- Through an amendment in the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 by Finance Act 2013, advance tax (under section 236 I) shall be collected @ 5% on the entire amount of fee (if Student Payable exceeds Rs. 200,000/- per annum excluding the amount refundable).
- Advance tax paid on fee is adjustable at the time of filing of Income tax return. NUST will issue Advance Tax Certificate in this regard at year-end.
FEE STRUCTURE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|Engineering, IT, Bio Sciences, Natural Sciences, Architecture, Business Studies & Social Sciences|
|Admission Processing Fee||USD 600|
|Tuition Fee (per anum)||USD 4500|
|Security Deposit||USD 250|
|Health facilities (per anum)||USD 120|
- Tuition fee for the first academic year (two semesters) will be deposited as per selection letter.
- Subsequent, tuition fee will be paid through challan form generated by Finance Directorate, NUST. The structure and schedule of payment will be intimated to the selected candidates.
- The security deposit is payable along with the admission processing fee at the time of admission.