The National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) is a public University situated in the city of Islamabad, Pakistan. It is ranked by QS World Ranking’s as among the leading 50 universities under the age of 50, and is ranked by QS as among top 500 universities in the world. The last date of registration is 13th June 2019 For NET and the Computer based test for all programs will start from 29th June 2019 at Islamabad Campus (computer base), however paper base test will held on 12th to 14th July 2019 at Karachi and Quetta centers. NET3 test consist of 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry/Computer, Mathematics/Biology, English and Intelligence/General knowledge.
You can prepare yourself from Pakprep.com, it is one and only website which give online preparation opportunity to students. Pakprep.com covers all material which is required for NUST NET-I entry test. Pakprep.com has more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation, smart analytics, MOCK test and past papers. Smart analytics keeps record of your test results subject wise, topic wise and also difficulty wise which helps you in identifying areas where you need to work harder. Smart analytics keeps a log of all your mistakes so that you can go through them again just before your entry test. MOCK test will help you to improve your time management and to familiarize you with test pattern and marking system. To prepare yourself for NUST NET-I entry test CLICK HERE.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences program will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.