ECAT Registration Dates 2019 has been announced. ECAT Registration Dates 2019 has been started and last date to apply for ECAT test is 3rd July 2019. Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) Entry test will held on 14th July 2019. ECAT test will consist of MCQs from Physics, Maths, English and selected subject (Computer/Chemistry/Statistics). Engineering College Admission Test commonly known as ECAT. All those students who are willing to get admission in UET Lahore, UET Taxila and all other engineering universities of Punjab. Every year more than 35000 students apply for this test and due to limited number of seats and large number of students applying it makes ECAT test very difficult.
Pakprep.com is Pakistan’s first and largest online entry test preparation website. We have more than 500 successful students in 2018 who got admission in their desired universities after preparing from Pakprep.com (TO START YOUR PREPARATION TODAY CLICK HERE). Pakprep.com have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation, which are separated chapter and topic wise which helps students to target their weak areas. Pakprep.com also provides their students with past papers and give them facility of MOCK test, which help them in understanding time management and technique of solving paper in better way.
How to Apply for ECAT Entry Test:
Candidates willing to appear in ECAT test, he/she have to register his/her self for that test. First of all students have to get Token from nominated branches of HBL Banks. Candidates cannot process application form without getting Token number. Students have to submit Rs: 700/- in any of the nominated branches of HBL bank. First and most necessary step for getting admission in UET Lahore and other engineering universities of Punjab is to get Token number. Candidates have to follow following steps to complete ECAT registration;
- After getting your Token number from HBL than you have to get yourself login at http://admissions.uet.edu.pk
- Enter serial number and Token number which you received from HBL Bank.
- After login you have to fill required details, name, father name and your academic details.
- Next step is to upload your picture.
- In last you have to select examination center where you want to appear for ECAT test.
- Read your application form before submitting it.
- After completing registration form, students can print admit card.