Registration date for the entry test of University of Health Sciences Lahore (UHS) is 19th July 2019 until 29th July 2019. UHS has announced its syllabus for MCAT 2020. Syllabus is same as last year. Punjab MCAT test is based on four subject’s major subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. UHS MCAT test is very competitive, every year thousands of students appear in it to get admission in Medical colleges, but only those students get selected who perform good in MCAT.
Pakprep.com gives you a platform where you can study as well as clear your concepts in a proper way by the given explanations. You can study online 15000+ solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers and MOCK test. Smart analytics will keep a log of all your mistakes so that you can revise them just before your actual test. Pakprep.com also provides facility of MOCK test which are prepared according to university criteria and also marked according to their standards. MOCK test helps our students to analyze their current situation in a better way. To start your preparation today for any medical or engineering university please CLICK HERE.
HOW TO APPLY
- A candidate can apply for the MDCAT 2019 only online by logging on to the Bank of Punjab weblink https://www.bop.com.pk/MDCAT-2019
- A candidate can apply using a desktop computer or laptop but not mobile phone.
- The candidate must follow the instructions given on the weblink to register himself/herself for MDCAT.
- After filling his/her particulars, the candidate will be asked to upload his/her latest colour photograph (not more than 2 months old). The size of the file should not be more than 2 mb.
- After completely filling the form, the candidate should have a “Preview” of his/her application.
- The candidate can submit his/her application by clicking the “Submit” button.
- It must be noted that the candidate cannot edit his/her application once it has been submitted. The candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully go through their application before submission.
- Upon successful submission, the candidate will be assigned a “Unique Application Serial Number” (e.g., UHS-123456789). The candidate should note that number as it will be used in future for accessing the submitted application and the Admittance Card issued by the Bank.
- The candidate should get a print of the filled application form by clicking “Down load & Print” button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her application any other time by clicking “Search Registration” button after entering his/her “Unique Application Serial Number”or CNIC/ Passport number. (x) On a single CNIC/ Passport number, only one application can be submitted. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit only one application form. If a candidate submits more than one application form, his/her registration shall be cancelled.
SUBMISSION OF FEE
- After submission of online application form, the candidate or his/her representative is required to visit the nearest branch of the Bank of Punjab (BoP) during banking hours alongwith the print-out of application form. Bank shall be closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- On submission of MDCAT fee of Rs.1300/- (non-refundable), the concerned bank official will stamp the application form and return the “candidate’s copy” of the form to the candidate or his/her representative.
- Within 72 hours after fee submission, the candidate shall be communicated his/her Admittance Card, bearing his/her roll number and examination centre, via SMS alert and E-mail attachment at his/her mobile number and E-mail ID.
- The candidate is advised to download and take a print-out of this admittance card. (xv) The candidate can also download his/her admittance card by clicking “Search Admittance Card” button on the Bank of Punjab (BoP) weblink (https://www.bop.com.pk/MD CAT-2019) for MDCAT 2019.