ETEA stands for Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, it is an educational entity established in 1998 by KPK government. In order to get admission in the public sector Medical Colleges of KPK, the students have to undergo KPK ETEA entrance test, which is a requirement. Hundreds and thousands of students take this test each year. The test is based on the courses of FSc and A levels including the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. ETEA is a highly competitive and challenging test based on the student’s previous knowledge of FSc or A levels. KMU Peshawar announced registration Dates for undergraduate admissions for 2019-2020 session. Candidates can register online for Medical Entrance test from Wednesday 17th July 2019 to 31st July 2019.
Pakprep.com gives you a platform where you can study as well as clear your concepts in a proper way by the given explanations. You can study online 15000+ solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers and MOCK test. Smart analytics will keep a log of all your mistakes so that you can revise them just before your actual test. Pakprep.com also provides facility of MOCK test which are prepared according to university criteria and also marked according to their standards. MOCK test helps our students to analyze their current situation in a better way. To start your preparation today for any medical or engineering university please CLICK HERE.
- Medical Entrance Test shall comprise a single question paper containing 200 multiple choice questions divided into following sections;
Biology = 80, Chemistry = 60, Physics = 40 and English = 20.
- Duration of test is 150 minutes.
- Total marks 200.
- Passing marks for test is 60%.
- No negative marking.
- There shall be question paper of different modes in which the sequence of questions shall be different from one another.
- The candidate must reach centers at least 1 hour before test.
- Candidate must bring following documents with them;
- Original CNIC/NICO/POC/FORM B/SMART CARD OR PASSPORT.
- Print out roll number slip issued by university.
- Clean clip board.
- Two blue ball point pens (no pointers, markers, pencils, jell pens)
- Mobile numbers and E mails provided in the online application form should be entered correctly and they should be functional in all ways as the SMS and E mail alerts regarding allotted Roll numbers and Examination centers shall also be sent to theses mobile numbers and E mails.