NUMS will conduct entry test on behalf of Federal Government of Pakistan for all private and public sector medical colleges in capital city territory, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Bahria University Medical & Dental College Karachi and all affiliated Medical and Dental collages of NUMS. NUMS registration dates for the session of 2019-2020 has been announced. Last date to apply for entry test 19th Aug 2019.
Pakprep.com provides full preparation material for all medical and dental colleges including NUMS and FMDC tests. We have more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation and smart analytics which will keep tracking your performance and help you to identify your weak areas. We also provide past papers of medical colleges and students can conduct MOCK tests which will help them in time management (to start your preparation today CLICKHERE.
SCHEDULE OF TEST
|Online Registration starts||Monday 29th July 2019|
|Last date to apply||Monday 19th August 2019|
|Entry test date||Sunday 1st September 2019|
|Entry test Fee||Rs 3000/-|
- Candidates having valid citizenship of Pakistan (and including citizenship of AJ&K/ Gilgit Baltistan) and Dual Nationals/Overseas Pakistanis can appear in NUMS-MDCAT.
- Minimum 70% marks are required in FSC pre-medical or equivalent.
- Candidates with O/A level must get equivalent certificate from IBCC.
- All students who wish to take admission in any public or private college of ISB must take this test.
- NUMS MDCAT entry test is also mandatory for AJ&K and GB students who want to take admission in their public medical colleges.
- Foreign national of Pakistan origin can also apply for open merit seats.