NUMS will conduct entry test on behalf of Federal Government of Pakistan for all private and public sector medical colleges in capital city territory, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Bahria University Medical & Dental College Karachi and all affiliated Medical and Dental collages of NUMS. NUMS registration dates for the session of 2019-2020 has been announced. Last date to apply for entry test 19th Aug 2019. NUMS entry test is considered to be one of the toughest test in Pakistan. Every year thousands of students apply for it from all over Pakistan.
Pakprep.com is best online entry test preparation website equipped with more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation prepared by highly qualified instructors from all over Pakistan. We also facilitate our students with past papers, MOCK test and smart analytics. Which gives our students clear and better picture of their preparation. We have more than 500 successful students from last year. To prepare yourself for any medical or engineering entry test please CLICK HERE.
- Passing marks for NUMS MDCAT 2019 will be 60% (120/200)
- There will be single question paper containing 200 MCQ’s divided into four subjects; Biology = 80, Chemistry = 60, Physics = 40 & English = 20.
- Total time allowed is 150mins
- Total marks will be 200 and there will be no negative marking.
- There shall be question papers of different codes in which the sequence of question and their responses shall be different from one another.
- The candidates shall reach their test centers at least one hour before test starting time.
- The candidates must bring following items with them;
- Print out of admit card
- Original Passport/CNIC/NICOP/POC/ Smart card or Original NADRA token slip/ Form B or any other official document with photo of candidate on it.
- A clean hard board with no written material on it.
- Two good quality blue ball points.
- Candidates who do not send paid copy of the challan test Fee will not be called for the test
- Candidates who do not fill up the application form correctly (fabricated 70% or above of HSSC marks) their result will not be announced.