The Federal Medical and Dental College is a medical school located in Islamabad, Pakistan. FMDC is a constituent college of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University. FMDC registration dates has been announced. Students can register from 29th July till 16th Aug 2019. Test will be held on 31st Aug 2019. This year FMDC shall conduct admission test for admission to MBBS/BDS programs in public and private medical colleges of Islamabad.
Pakprep.com gives you a platform where you can study as well as clear your concepts in a proper way by the given explanations. You can study online 15000+ solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers and MOCK test. Smart analytics will keep a log of all your mistakes so that you can revise them just before your actual test. Pakprep.com also provides facility of MOCK test which are prepared according to university criteria and also marked according to their standards. MOCK test helps our students to analyze their current situation in a better way. To start your preparation today for any medical or engineering university please CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY FOR FMDC
- A candidate can apply for MDCAT 2019 only online by visiting szabmu.edu.pk.
- A candidate can apply by using desktop computer or laptop but not mobile phone.
- The candidate must follow the instructions given on the web link.
- Candidate must upload 2 colored photographs.
- Candidate can submit his application by clicking on submit button.
- You cannot edit your application form after submitting.
- Upon successful submission candidate will be assigned a unique application serial number. Candidate should note that serial number it will be used in future for accessing the submitted application and admit card issued by the bank.
- The candidate should get a printed copy of application.
- On a single CNIC/Passport only one application can be filled.
SUBMISSION OF FEE & ISSUANCE OF ADMIT CARD
- After the submission or application form candidate or his/her representative is required to visit a nearest bank branch mentioned on website.
- On submission of MDCAT fee Rs 2000/- nonrefundable. The concerned bank official staff will stamp the application for and return candidate copy of the form.
- After the fee submission candidate shall be communicated his/her admit card, bearing his/her roll number and examination center via sms alert and email.