The University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore on the behalf of the state of Jammu & Kashmir will conduct the State Entry test 2019 for admission to 1st Year MBBS in Medical Colleges of Azad Kashmir and nominations against reserved seats of MBBD/BDS for AH&K Nationals in Pakistan. Registration will start from 5th Aug 2019 to 23rd Aug 2019. For submission of application form and fee for test will be available at the counters of The Bank of Punjab. Test will be held on 8th September 2019 at 10:00 am.
Pakprep.com gives you a platform where you can study as well as clear your concepts in a proper way by the given explanations. You can study online 15000+ solved MCQ’s along with explanation, past papers and MOCK test. Smart analytics will keep a log of all your mistakes so that you can revise them just before your actual test. Pakprep.com also provides facility of MOCK test which are prepared according to university criteria and also marked according to their standards. MOCK test helps our students to analyze their current situation in a better way. To start your preparation today for any medical or engineering university please CLICK HERE.
- Passing marks for AJ&K State Entry Test 2019 will be 60% (120/200)
- There will be single question paper containing 200 MCQ’s divided into four subjects; Biology = 80, Chemistry = 60, Physics = 40 & English = 20.
- Total time allowed is 150 mins.
- Total marks will be 200 and there will be no negative marking.
- There shall be question papers of different codes in which the sequence of question and their responses shall be different from one another.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AJ&K State Entry Test
- A candidate can apply for AJ&K State Entry Test 2019 only online by visiting Bank of Punjab web link https://www.bop.com.pk/MDCAT-AJK-2019.
- A candidate can apply by using desktop computer or laptop but not mobile phone.
- The candidate must follow the instructions given on the web link.
- Candidate must upload 2 colored photographs (size of photograph should not be more than 2 MB).
- Candidate can submit his application by clicking on submit button.
- You cannot edit your application form after submitting.
- Upon successful submission candidate will be assigned a unique application serial number. Candidate should note that serial number it will be used in future for accessing the submitted application and admit card issued by the bank.
- The candidate should get a printed copy of application.
- On a single CNIC/Passport only one application can be filled.