NUMS registration dates for the session of 2019-2020 has been announced. Last date to apply for entry test 19th Aug 2019. NUMS entry test is considered to be one of the toughest test in Pakistan. Every year thousands of students apply for it from all over Pakistan.
Pakprep.com is best online entry test preparation website equipped with more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation prepared by highly qualified instructors from all over Pakistan. We also facilitate our students with past papers, MOCK test and smart analytics. Which gives our students clear and better picture of their preparation. We have more than 500 successful students from last year. To prepare yourself for any medical or engineering entry test please CLICK HERE.
HOW TO APPLY
- All candidates must visit NUMS website numspak.edu.pk for detail of NUMS –MDCAT 2019 and fill the application form. Please apply using desktop or laptop but not mobile phone.
- Candidates can submit his/her application by clicking the submit button.
- Upon successful submission of application, the candidates will be able to print NUMS-MDCAT 2019 fee challan.
- The candidate is required to visit nearest branch of Habib Bank Ltd to deposit entry test fee and send paid NUMS copy of fee challan to NTS at Plot No 96, Street No 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad before 20 August 2019.
SELF SCORING SYSTEM
- The candidates will be required to mark their answers on double sheeted response form. The candidate will mark the answer on the upper colored sheet which will be automatically transferred to lower sheet. At the end upper sheet will be collected by the staff and candidates are allowed to take lower sheets.
- The university will display answers keys to the question papers of all the codes on the website and next working day.
- Once the keys are released, the candidates can calculate their scores themselves on the carbonized copy of response form with the help of concerned key.
- The official result of the test shall be declared by the university as soon as possible. It shall be displayed on university website.