Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Information Technology (GIKI) is ranked among top engineering universities of Pakistan and also known as worldwide due to their quality of education. GIKI was established in 1988 by former President of Pakistan Ghulam Ishaq Khan. Their main motive is to provide quality education and lift youth of Pakistan by providing them carrier opportunities. Currently GIKI has six different departments focusing on science and engineering. Same like other universities their eligibility criteria is not very high and you only need 60% marks in FSc to be eligible for any program in GIKI. Due to their high standards their fee structure is also very high and not every candidate can afford it, so keeping that in mind they also provide scholarships to needy students.
Pakprep.com provides best online preparation platform for all those students who are willing to get admission in any engineering university of Pakistan. Pakprep.com have more than 15000 solved quality MCQ’s along with their explanation. We have all related material that students need to prepare for any engineering or medical entry test. We also have the facility of MOCK test which will help students to understand how to utilize time in an efficient manner. Smart analytics will keep you updated with all of your weak areas. To start preparing for any engineering test please CLICK HERE.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BS ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCE PROGRAMS
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering i.e Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Additional Mathematics and 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science) for foreigners.
- American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with Mathematics (with Calculus), Physics and Chemistry with 60% or above marks.
- Sc. (Mathematics & Physics) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in relevant technology from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BS MANAGEMENT SCIENCES PROGRAM
- HSSC (Pre-Engg), HSSC (General Science), HSSC (ICS), HSSC (Pre-Medical), HSSC (Humanities) with at least 60% overall marks.
- A-Level in three subjects with D or above grades in two principal subjects and O-Level in eight subjects for local applicants and in five subjects for those applying from abroad with overall 60% or above.
- American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with overall 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula.