NUST NET 1 registration is open from 28 Oct 2019 to 3 Dec 2019. Tests will start from 7 Dec 2019 onwards. NUST is one of best engineering universities in Pakistan and also in Asia. NUST has earned fame very quickly with in a short time of 30 years due to quality of their education. NUST is also ranked in top 500 Universities of world and at 50th position in top growing universities of world. Every year thousands of students apply for NUST in different programs but due to limitation of available seats few of them are able to secure it. NUST test is also considered to be one of the toughest in Pakistan, due to high number of applicants and limited number of seats available NUST prefer to set a difficult test so that only top of the line can pass. Every year NUST conduct three test NET-I, NET-II and NET-III. So if someone is willing to secure his seat in NUST he/she should give 100% if not it’s going to be very difficult to get admission.
WHERE TO PREPARE FOR NUST NET-I :
You can prepare yourself from Pakprep.com, it is one and only website which give online preparation opportunity to students. Pakprep.com covers all material which is required for NUST NET entry test. Pakprep.com has more than 15000 solved MCQ’s along with explanation, smart analytics, MOCK test and past papers. Smart analytics keeps record of your test results subject wise, topic wise and also difficulty wise which helps you in identifying areas where you need to work harder. Smart analytics keeps a log of all your mistakes so that you can go through them again just before your entry test. MOCK test will help you to improve your time management and to familiarize you with test pattern and marking system. To prepare yourself for NUST NET-I entry test CLICK HERE.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non FSc stream candidates must have equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Merit for BS Applied Biosciences program will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.