Pakistan institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS) is a federal public university situated in Islamabad. The university provides courses in engineering, natural sciences and formal sciences mainly but also indulges in BS, MS, Mphil, PHD programs. Other than these the University also offers short courses to Engineers, Scientists and Other Professionals for their continuing professional development. The Institute has been ranked No. 1 for Engineering & Technology by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan, in all the three rankings (2006, 2012, 2013). The university is equipped with an excellent infrastructure and a highly qualified faculty who help bring out the best in students and help the country progress.
Pakprep.com is the best online entry test preparation website for any medical and engineering university. Pakprep.com contains more than 15000 quality solved MCQ’s along with their explanation prepared by highly qualified teachers from all over Pakistan. All of our data is separated subject and then topic wise, to make preparation easy for our students. Pakprep.com also provides facility of MOCK test which are prepared according to university criteria and also marked according to their standards. We also facilitate our students with providing past papers of all top universities of Pakistan. Smart analytics keeps record of all tests taken by our students and also keep a separate log of all mistakes. This feature help our students to examine their performance and to identify their weak areas. To start your preparation for any medical or engineering test with Pakprep.com please CLICK HERE.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR APPLICATION FORMS:
- Application submission last date is 30th June, 2020.
- BS admission test will be held on 12th July, 2020.
- MS admission test will be held on 11th July, 2020
Follow the following instructions for PIEAS Entry Test
- Check that the question paper given to you contains fifty (50) questions in Part (A) and fifty (50) questions in the subject paper in Part (B).
- Check that you have one-page printed answer sheet.
- Do not bend, roll or fold the printed answer sheet.
- You have to write your Roll no., Name, Exam city and signature in the spaces provided on the page and also on the answer sheet.
- There are FOUR choices (i.e. A, B, C, and D) for each question. Fill the correct choice with a fine tip black marker or ball point only. Erasing is not allowed.
- Do not overwrite or fill more than one choice for a single question.
- For rough work do not use answer sheet, you can use your question paper for rough work.
- Each correct answer will carry three marks. Please note that one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- You have to qualify both Part A and Part B to secure your admission. Therefore, you are recommended to attempt maximum questions from each part.
- Put your pens down as soon as you hear “Stop Writing”, otherwise your paper may be cancelled.
- When test is finished place your answer sheet inside the question paper and return both to the exam staff.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in examination Hall strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Bring your own calculator and all necessary things. Borrowing calculator is not allowed.
- If you found using any unfair means you will be disqualified right away.