38 thoughts on “Click for Online Form for MDCAT Rechecking Link

1. SHIVKUMAR

I want only justice .. I request to pmc for my marks was totaly uncorrect and i am surely my marks and i also mention mcqs in booklate and answersheet both please fair my result …..

2. Qurat ul ain

I want to rechecking the test sheet.
    Roll no. Mdcat test2020(5002946)
    Qurat ul ain
    I was attempt very well. And Answers is as per book.but marks is not correctly alloted.
    Kindly this is humble request for rechecking/recounting my test answering sheet and inform me on given e-mail address.

3. Vishal kumar

Hello sir i was in murree, i failed to fill this form, sir kindly help me to fill the form it is just 2 hour late

4. MEHER UN NISA KHAN TAREEN

Dear Sir/Madam
    due to unavoidable circumstances i have not been able to apply for recalculation of my marks with in due date in nmdcat 2020 therefore in my application i would like to entertain my request for eligibility of admission in dentistry for the current session 2020-2021 i have secured 80 percent in fsc and nmdcat 110 i understand the candidate short of 120 marks have bee granted 10-15 marks to be eligible during this session for admission .
    i shall be grateful for your kind consideration for recounting of my paper

5. Muhammad Abdullah Talal

Sir mein aik ghareeb waldain ka baita hun aur mujhe agy parhne ka bht shouq hai laikin mere walidain itna bardasht nahi kr sakte aur mere walidain ka khwab hai k mein doctor banun sirf amdni k wasail km hain mere walid disable hain agar meri kuch madad ho sake ap ki ain nawazish ho gi

6. Areesha

I request plz recheck my result that is recounted . it is not my result l think that my name has been exchanged with any other girl name Areesha I request plz check my result from 1st list you have made after checking papars plz I request I really can’t get these numbers . I am very thankful to u plz I request

7. Unzila loya

My recounting marks didn’t show i beg to vice President ALI RAZA of Pakistan medical commission to recount my nmdcat score to sure that there must must be no cheating policy against any single student thatsway I will able to get the marks according to my preparation.

8. AQSA NAZAR

Sir I have attempted NMDCAT 2020 but unfortunately my NMDCAT score is less than that of my expected marks. I want you to recheck my paper physically for sake of my satisfaction. Kindly help me.