Cadet College Ghotki is located in Mirpur Mathelo, Sindh.
Cadet College is looking for eligible and self motivated candidates who wants to pursue their studies in Cadet College. Here is complete information you need to know about admission.
Cadet College is offering admission for the grade 7th and limited seats are offered on self finance basis for class 8th.
- Candidate must cleared his/her 6th grade exam from any Urdu or English medium school.
- The ones who are going to give their exams in march 2021 can also apply.
- Those who cleared the cadet college Ghotki test which is according to Sindh Text Book Board Syllabus.
- Form should be submitted in given time period. Late submissions are considered ineligible.
- Age should be 11 to 13 for Class 7th and 12 to 14 for Class 8th on April 2021.
|Last Day to Apply||18th January 2021|
|Admission Test||31st January 2021 at Cadet College Ghotki|
Forms can be submitted till 25th January with Late fee of Rs.500.
SUBJECTS OF THE TEST:
- GK (IQ + GK + General Science)
Test will be from Sindh Text Book Board Books.
After the candidate qualify the written test they will be interviewed and medically examined for further process.
Form can be purchased from Cadet College and Allied Bank selective branches on cash payment of Rs.1500. Prospectus can be obtained by demand draft of Rs.1600 in favour of Cadet College Ghotki.
FORM/PROSPECTUS AVAILABITY IN ALLIED BANK SELECTED BRANCHES:
- Abdullah Haroon Road Saddar , Karachi
- Heerabad Branch , Hyderabad
- Masjid Road Branch , Nawabshah
- Shahi Bazar Branch , Naushahro Feroze
- Bank Square Sunder Road , larkana
- Muhammad Bin Qasim park Branch , Sukkur
- Devri Road Branch , Ghotki
- Shahi Road Branch , Rahim Yar Khan
- Gulgasht Colony Branch , Multan
- Farid Gate , Bahawalpur
- City Saddar Road Branch , Rawalpindi
- Jinnah Road Branch , Quetta
- Haq Bahoo Chowk , Kashmore
- Upper Mall Branch , Lahore
- Punjgola Chowk , Khairpur