For more than two decades, the Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology has been challenging and cultivating great minds. We inspire our students to select a field of research that they are passionate about, to push the limits of knowledge forward and have an impact on the lives of people. SSUET continues to make its mark for more than 25 years, with leading experts educating Tomorrow’s Pioneers.
ENGINEERING PROGRAMS: 60% of the aggregated marks are required.
BUSINESS PROGRAM: 50% of the aggregated marks are required.
SCIENCES PROGRAM: 50% of the aggregated marks are required.
TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM: 50% of the aggregated marks are required.
Deadline : 11th Feb 2021 (Online)
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSIONS BELOW:
- Qualified for all programmes with a mixture of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Eligible for Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology & Bioinformatics, with a mixture of physics, mathematics and computer science.
- Eligible for Biomedical Engineering & Bioinformatics, with a mix of physics, chemistry and biology.
- Eligible for Software Engineering with a mixture of physics, mathematics, statistics / computer science.
- With a mixture of students in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology & Arts/Design or any non-Science subjects qualifying for Architecture (with proof of Science subjects in Matric or O-Levels).
- Intermediate with Mathematics, BS in Mathematics is qualified to obtain at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
APPLY ONLINE ON : https://onlineadmissions.ssuet.edu.pk/
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE?
- Fill up admission form online available on website
- Take a print out of Fee Challan and submit payment into any branch of MCB.
- Take a print out of “Admission Form”.
- Attach a copy of paid fee challan and all of your educational documents.
- All documents must then be couriered to “Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology, Main University Road, Karachi – 75300, PAKISTAN.”
- You will get your Admit Card online, after verification of your payment .