- Visit https://ugadmissions.nust.edu.pk and get registered by providing valid e-mail address.
- Candidate will be allotted a login ID and password to access the online application form.
- Fill the online form, upload recent passport size photograph not more than one-month-old (with plain background), and submit the form. Successful submission of form will be confirmed through an e-mail by NUST.
To prepare for your entry test online for free please register on the link https://pakprep.com/account/register.aspx
- Re-Login to your account and print the Fee Invoice for depositing the processing fee from the My Account page.
- Candidates can deposit fees with any branch of HBL. The fee deposit will be verified through e-mail within 5 days of payment.
- Candidates of computer-based tests will have to choose Test Date and Session out of the available options.
- Allocation of Test Date and Session will be made on a ‘First Come First Served basis.
- Candidates of computer-based test will be allocated Roll Number, Test Centre, Test Session, Log-in ID and Password.
- For Paper Based Tests at Karachi and Quetta in April and July, candidates will be informed through email regarding the printing of Admit Card containing the exact time and centre for the Entry Test.
- Candidates are required to print their Admit Cards and bring the same to the Test Centre along with Original CNIC / Family Registration Certificate / Passport / Original Matric / FSc certificate bearing photograph as proof for identification..
- Candidates can appear more than once to improve their score. Best score will be picked by the system for merit generation.
- Candidates can review their preference of choices after announcement of merit list. However, candidates can give an application for a change of preference, ONCE during the selection process by applying through prescribed proforma. After this, a request for a change of preference will not be entertained.
- After depositing dues, if a candidate desire to be retained in the allocated programme irrespective of the preferences given in the application form, he/she has to inform the University in writing or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that his/her up-gradation is blocked in subsequent selections.
- Candidates failing to deposit admission dues within the given time will not be considered for admission any further.
- Closing merit of session 2021 for different programmes will be available on the website for guidance
- Admit Cards will be retained at the Test Centres for further verification.
Note: Misrepresentation of facts or false information will lead to cancellation of candidature/admission at any stage.