FAST National University of Computer and Emerging sciences has announced the admissions for 2021.Admissions are open in all campuses (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Chiniot). University offer admissions in several disciplines in which computer science (CS), BBA hons, civil engineering, electrical engineering, data science, artificial intelligence, accounting & finance, software engineering, management sciences and mathematics.
Fast National University has provided admissions for the programs BS Hons. , MS/M.phil and Phd. Candidates can apply now by submitting their application form and enrolling in university entrance exam. The University performs the admission test for all programs and then determines the merit on the basis of the admission test and the academic mark.
FAST NUCES Fall Admissions Last Date to Apply Online: 8 July 2021.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Register yourself online from FAST university websites.
- Enter your correct information on form.
- Fee Chalan will be generated on the basis of your application form.
- Print your Fee Challan and submit it on any branch of Faisal Bank.
- University will verify your fee within 2-3days.
- Print your admission card and visit your center on the date of test.
The fee structure for all services is very straightforward and the university focuses on limited but quality programmes. The tuition for BBA, BS (CS), BS Engineering and BS (A&F) at Lahore and Islamabad campuses will be 152,000 in the first semester as well as the fast NU fee at Karachi, Peshawar and Chiniot campuses for the same subjects will be 135,000. If you want to see a comprehensive fee schedule for all BS, MS and Phd program
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA BS HONS, BSC ENGINEERING:
- 50% marks in intermediate or equivalent degree. 60% in Matric.
- For engineering students must require 60% in Intermediate and 60% in Matric.
- If intermediate result is not announced than your matric marks will be used for calculate merit by 0.9 factor multiplication.
MS PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- 16 years education from HEC recognized institute with 2.0 CGPA.
- Admission will be provided on the basis of NU Admission test which need to be clear with 60%.
PHD. PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- 16 years education from HEC recognized institute with 3.0 CGPA.
- 60% Marks in GRE or GAT .