Everyone’s childhood fantasy would one day be to ride aircraft. This is made possible by encouraging individuals to join the Pakistan Air Force as a pilot. In the Pak Air Force, pilots are needed very frequently and here we list all the specifics of the most recent vacancies, their eligibility requirements, and how to join the PAF as a pilot. Do you like to join the Air Force of Pakistan as a GD Pilot? Scroll down to learn how to join the Air Force of Pakistan as GD Pilot 2021.
What does GD Pilot in PAF mean?
General Duty Pilots, also known as GD Pilots, are applicants who are willing to follow general service instruction, flight, and academic requirements and are named as pilot officers in the PAF’s GDP division. It’s a career with the Permanent Commission.
The GD Pilots experience the most important and formative training periods. They are taught critical lifesaving abilities, an eagle-eyed ability to look for the enemy in the sky, simulated dog battles with articulated enemy planes, and precise shooting abilities.
How to Join as a GD Pilot in PAF?
Here is your step-by-step guide:
- Visit pakprep.com frequently to find out Pak GD Pilot openings.
- Check the qualifying requirements when you spot such an opportunity…
- If you are eligible fill the application form.
- On confirmation of your registration you will receive a email .
- Start your preparation for test . Scroll down to know the test details
- After test clearance you will be called for training.
- Should be a citizen of Pakistan
- Male or Female
- Age should be around 16 to 22 years old.
- Height should be 5.3 feet for both males as well as females.
- SC with 60% marks aggregate in Pre- engineering, Pre- Medical or Computer Sciences. or A-Levels in: Physics or Mathematics.
Some of the test conducted are given below:
- The Intelligence and Academic Tests.
- Medical Examination:
- Psychological Screening
- Outdoor Activities
- Group Test